Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Mail Order Cheesecakes Gf

3 posts in this topic

Sayitwithcheese.com

I have not actually ordered from here, but I emailed them thinking I was going to get a response of NO, but they say many of their cheesecakes are gluten-free. I had specifically asked about the sugarfree ones...since I am now trying to go down on the scale instead of up! The customer service was very good. Just make sure you are considering the cakes without a crust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They said:

"Many of our cheesecakes are gluten free. Most of our 8 slice ones are, except for the turtle and chocolate caramel kiss. All of the no sugar

added are gluten free. We use the term ' traditional no crust', but it's the same thing."

If you are trying to gain some weight, I bet one cheesecake would do it.....or if you just don't want to bake this holiday season.....or you could have it shipped to where you are going to visit for the holidays and know that there will be a gluten-free dessert for you.

If you order one, let us know how it turns out

www.sayitwithcheescake.com

Ads by Google:

the link doesn't work and it didn't google either, is that just me??

Susan

:o Opps. The customer service rep forgot the last part of their email address in his signature, so I gave you incomplete info.

Website for gluten-free cheesecakes (see previous post) www.sayitwithcheesecake.com

He had left off the "cake" and I just copy and pasted. Sorry! This will get you to their site!