• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:29 PM

Korres sent me a gluten free list that includes:

almond proteins leave in conditioner spray
soft shine yucca wax
and the conditioners with herb balsalm, achillea and silk milk

these products are scented with the actual fruits/ plants. If you scroll down this forum you can see the whole list (lots of nice lotions, suntanning products and a good face cream.)

For the shampoo there is Burt's bees grapefruit and sugar beet super shiny shampoo and conditioner. I am not reacting to this; however, the shampoo has a strange sugar based cleansing agent that makes your hair feel pretty coarse if you don't use the conditioner with it.
Lisa

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:21 AM

I'm sorry, I never use Suave products, so I can't comment on them. They just can't handle my hair. My hair is very thick, and Suave conditioners, V05, White Rain--none of them work with my hair. I have to stick with more expensive products, much to my dismay. Even Dove, after Kaiti told me how well it works for her, it doesn't work for me--it leaves my hair with so much static, I could start my own electric company!!! :P

Garnier Fructis is a nice product too, but I still much prefer my Pantene. I was reading an article in Style magazine the other day about shampoo's and conditioner's. It listed several different brands, and rated them. It spoke very highly of Pantene, said it does not build up on your hair, it's a great product, and that it's comparable to many of the salon formulas--so, it still is my #1 product!!! I know my hair is very soft, managable, very shiny, and I get compliments all the time on my beautiful hair--so I guess I am doing something right!!!!
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

#18 CeliacStudent2013

CeliacStudent2013

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

gluten free hair products
biosilk therapy
got 2b
tresemme mousse
garnier fructis