This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Spiritual And Alternative Healing

GlutenWrangler

GlutenWrangler Contributor

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with Spiritual and Alternative Healing methods, such as Acupuncture, Reiki, Quantum Touch, Body Talk, Cranio Sacral Therapy, Integrated Energy Therapy...etc. I have had some success with Reiki, which I can do myself, and Body Talk, which was done by a practicioner. Reiki is energy healing through the hands. Body Talk is an advanced form of muscle testing. It is very effective. Has anyone else tried out these therapies? Have you found them to be effective? Thanks,

-Brian

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ravenwoodglass Mentor

I use acupuncture, acupressure and some oriental food healing methods. I find them quite sucessful. My most recent experience is with a tooth that had gotten a abcess, I am in the process of finding a dentist so I have been dealing with discomfort here for a couple of months. I started using acupressure a couple of weeks ago to deal with the pain. I don't know if it is a coicidence but the abcess is now gone. The pain would be relieved after about 5 minutes using the pressure point and is relieved for about 12 hours afterwards. It has been so successful that I plan on using those points when I finally find a dentist to deal with the discomfort of the multiple injections of the 'novacaine' that I always need. (I am 'caine' resistant and it takes usually about 5 times the normal amount to numb me).

Before diagnosis I would go for acupucture treatments for my arthritis and fibro and my livedo reticularis would have me basically purple, within the hour I had the needles in the purple would clear completely. The first time the acupucturist saw that he was astouded. So was I. The color would of course come back within hours of treatment, like after I went home and had my 'high fiber, high gluten' western doctor prescribed meal. Even without the temporary pain relief I got that alone made a believer out of me.

I also have started using their oldest rememdies for constipation, diarrhea and stomach pain, buckwheat and sweet potatoes, when I accidentally let soy slip in. It ends the C in just a day with no pain and ill effects.

I have had some bad experiences with the herbal preperations, mostly I believe because the prescribers were not as savvy about intolerance reactions as they should be, you know the 'it's there in the processing but removed afterwards' line. This is more of a problem from soy though, not gluten at least in my experience.

Oriental medicine tends to be proactive and look towards prevention rather than the western mindset of treating the symptoms they treat the whole person. As you already know :lol: I think this would be something worth looking into.

Mom23boys Contributor
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with Spiritual and Alternative Healing methods, such as Acupuncture, Reiki, Quantum Touch, Body Talk, Cranio Sacral Therapy, Integrated Energy Therapy..

We have used Cranio Sacral Therapy with my oldest child (8 y/o). He was 5 at the time.

I'll give you the shortened story...

He was far into the autism spectrum. He was not speaking like a 5 y/o, not nighttime OR daytime potty trained, highly explosive, banded his head on floors/walls...He did have a very difficult birth where he was "stuck" for a time then was born by emergency c-section. We decided to give this treatment a try. Within 1 week he started talking. Within a month he was daytime AND nighttime potty trained. He fits more into the Asperger's part of the spectrum now. In many situations he can pass for typical.

mamaw Community Regular

Hi Brian

I hope today finds you feeling a little better than yesterday. You are in my daily prayers to find answers & healing.....

We in our family use Cranio sacral therapy with great results, Reiki, Tat, & Bio-Set. All have been of great help to us.

I use alternative therapies as much as I can. I do not do well with mainstream drugs because I get severe reactions from loads of them.In a matter of a second my throat swells shut & I'm in big trouble....

I think the thing one needs to be careful of is finding a qualified practitioner. There are so many that are not qualified trying to do a speciality & fail with results & then that makes many think it is all quackery...... so things that work get a bad reputation.

My vote goes for a yes for any of the above you mentioned.....

blessings

mamaw

sickchick Community Regular

I have been using Acupuncture since 1997 I swear by it.

I am also a Certified Reiki Master|Teacher and Practitioner :)

I am glad you've had luck with it I happen to think it's pretty spectacular

good luck with your journey Brian

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I haven't tried any of that stuff yet (terminally broke) but I do love chiropractic care. My spine has been a problem for me for a long time, various injuries and a car accident and stress and whatnot. I would also advise care when choosing a chripractic care provider, I've met several fabulous ones and a few duds. Making your bones crack doesn't necessarily make them better. So I would ask around your area, the people you know, and find out who's gotten BETTER with their doctor.

KAG Rookie

Shiatsu massage helped me by unblocking my energy. I was unable to get better and was stuck in my illness for a time. I had two different practitioners and one seemed to be better than the other.

Another time, I had some kind of energy massage and when he was manipulating my head, I could instantly feel the anxiety leave my body. I can't remember what it was though.

I had a shaman that I went to a few times and he manipulated my hips and "grounded" me. I had one hip higher than the other that I didn't notice until he "fixed" the problem. He said that it felt like I was pulled out of the womb by a leg causing me to be higher on one side. It was true. Maybe he guessed. He was expensive and far away so I stopped going.

As you can guess, the energy type fixes work well with me. There is a book called "Energy Medicine" by Donna Eden that I found fascinating.

I guess you just have to keep trying different things. I did a lot of things in my healing process that didn't do anything and might have even caused a little harm. I used to get frustrated when things didn't work. But now I realize that even failures are a part of the process of knowing your body and what works and doesn't work.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

fedora Enthusiast

hi, Hope you are doing well. Depending on your issues would influence what I would recommend. I have had success with many alternative treatments. It was a chiropracter in 1995 who told me to stop eating wheat. He was right. He told me it was connected to my intense shoulder pain. I thought it was out of place. He was right. But I was a dodo bird and didn't listen to him, but is really related to gluten much much more.

I love my chiropracter

I wanted to be an energy healer for awhile and got addicted to it quit frankly(addictive personality and escapist here). I was trained, etc. It is highly effective, but if the underlying problem is not fixed, your energy wil continue to pull out of wack. Great for anxiety and pain. The BEST is to have multiple people working on you at once. This is the way to go. You mentioned reiki, so get as many people as possible to lay their hands on you.

Acupuncture has been good for me. I have mood issues(soooooo much better without gluten I've noticed already). I had a pretty intense experience once, almost overwhelming. It was clear that things were off and the acupuncture was bringing it back in line...very crazy feeling.

I have been mucsle tested-no gluten and no red meat, pork or turkey. I found this very accurate for me. I am very energy sensitive though so I have wondered how well it would read me if I was not so sensitive and such a easy believer. Did that make sense? What I'm asking is did I vibe it that way? Also had my children done as babies because of colic and mucus. Incredibly helpful. I had to give up peanuts, dairy, tomatoes, and pinto beans for one. It was worth it. It allowed me to get some sleep.

I have never had polarity therapy or rebirthing done, but I hear it is great and am interested. In a spiritual psychology perspective you may want to read about Chiron..the wounded healer, or other archtypel characters.Good luck, and sending positive energy your way.

hi, Hope you are doing well. Depending on your issues would influence what I would recommend. I have had success with many alternative treatments. It was a chiropracter in 1995 who told me to stop eating wheat. He was right. He told me it was connected to my intense shoulder pain. I thought it was out of place. He was right. But I was a dodo bird and didn't listen to him, but is really related to gluten much much more.

I love my chiropracter

I wanted to be an energy healer for awhile and got addicted to it quit frankly(addictive personality and escapist here). I was trained, etc. It is highly effective, but if the underlying problem is not fixed, your energy wil continue to pull out of wack. Great for anxiety and pain. The BEST is to have multiple people working on you at once. This is the way to go. You mentioned reiki, so get as many people as possible to lay their hands on you.

Acupuncture has been good for me. I have mood issues(soooooo much better without gluten I've noticed already). I had a pretty intense experience once, almost overwhelming. It was clear that things were off and the acupuncture was bringing it back in line...very crazy feeling.

I have been mucsle tested-no gluten and no red meat, pork or turkey. I found this very accurate for me. I am very energy sensitive though so I have wondered how well it would read me if I was not so sensitive and such a easy believer. Did that make sense? What I'm asking is did I vibe it that way? Also had my children done as babies because of colic and mucus. Incredibly helpful. I had to give up peanuts, dairy, tomatoes, and pinto beans for one. It was worth it. It allowed me to get some sleep.

I have never had polarity therapy or rebirthing done, but I hear it is great and am interested. In a spiritual psychology perspective you may want to read about Chiron..the wounded healer, or other archtypel characters.Good luck, and sending positive energy your way.

I avoid Chiron the wounded healer! lol ;):D

dbmamaz Explorer

My sister is chronically ill w cf, fm, and more and more neurological symptoms. Accupuncture was too painful for her, as was chiropractic, but she says she gets amazing results from reiki, craniosacral and something about sinus draining? it was a face massage that seems to get fluids moving?

Thanks for the replies so far. I definitely have had success with Reiki, and the good thing about it is that I can give it to myself anytime I want. I'm hoping to reach the Reiki Master level eventually, and possibly become a practicioner. I have had a few instances where the energy was so powerful that it was almost overwhelming, which was very cool. It's definitely a powerful healing method.

I'm going to try acupuncture soon as well. I just have to find a good acupuncturist in my area. My father said that if I wanted to get it, he would pay for it, so that's pretty cool as well. I just don't really know how to pick a good practicioner. But I'm going to search through the phone book and see what I can find.

The funny thing is that I made this post last night, and today at my appointment, my doctor asked me if I have ever had any type of energy work done, or Oriental medicine. I told her that I am attuned for Reiki, and it turns out that she is as well. I thought that was pretty cool.

-Brian

Thanks for the replies so far. I definitely have had success with Reiki, and the good thing about it is that I can give it to myself anytime I want. I'm hoping to reach the Reiki Master level eventually, and possibly become a practicioner. I have had a few instances where the energy was so powerful that it was almost overwhelming, which was very cool. It's definitely a powerful healing method.

I'm going to try acupuncture soon as well. I just have to find a good acupuncturist in my area. My father said that if I wanted to get it, he would pay for it, so that's pretty cool as well. I just don't really know how to pick a good practicioner. But I'm going to search through the phone book and see what I can find.

The funny thing is that I made this post last night, and today at my appointment, my doctor asked me if I have ever had any type of energy work done, or Oriental medicine. I told her that I am attuned for Reiki, and it turns out that she is as well. I thought that was pretty cool.

-Brian

I am mesmerized by energy work I am so excited you are into it too! :)

again good luck with your healing journey B

lovelove

sickchick

Sickchick,

I'm mesmerized by energy work too! There's really nothing else out there that interests me more. It is something that I would absolutely love to do for a career. Do you do any energy work yourself? Have you had any done on you? By the way, I love the username ;)

-Brian

Brian,

Bless your father for saying he'd pay for Acupuncture treatments! :)

I originally wanted to study & get licensed as an Lac. I, however, am horrible with math and in order to be licensed with a Masters or Bachelors in Acupuncture you have to pass Physics. So I put it off (not to mention my digestive troubles have been chronic for me for like 11 years and I needed to be healthier in order to heal others right ;)

But I have studied and I do my own self-treatments daily.

As far as Reiki goes over the last 12 mos I have been attuned to all 3 levels, and certified and I have been treating myself. I am not giving up and I have great hope and I just make sure I keep positive. :P

I have learned so much and I just keep reading more and more and I absolutely want to do this as a career when I am healed enough to go back to work.

Reiki has absolutely changed my life and it's been magical

Have you been attuned Brian? And what got you interested in it?

lovelove

sickchick

fedora Enthusiast
I avoid Chiron the wounded healer! lol ;):D

Yea. know what you mean. But as I said with reiki...the energy cleans up, but without fixing the underlying problem, the energy goes out of wack again. I'm trying to heal the my own wounds :)

1st Reiki attunement- Jan. 1997- WOW just realized 11 years ago.weird how time goes by

2nd Reiki attunement- march 1998

3rd and teacher attunement-april 2000

best wishes on your health and healing path

Awww Fantastic fedora! I am so happy for you!!! :)

Sickchick,

Yes I have been attuned. It was back in October of 2006. I'm currently only attuned to the first level, which I'm not happy about. I was scheduled for the level II attunement in February of 2007, but I was too sick to make it that day. And missing that appointment put me out of line for the following Master/Teacher attunement. Right now I have no source of income, so I can't get the level II attunement until I can find a way to pay for it. I'm applying for disability, but who knows how long that will take.

As for how I got into it: I have always been interested in energy work/psychic/paranormal things. I was introduced to Reiki back in 2005 through my girlfriend. She was attuned to the second level. She told me about it, and eventually gave me treatments. One time, the energy was so intense that I literally couldn't handle it. I was shaking because it so was intense! From that point on, I was sold on the effectiveness of Reiki. So I decided to get attuned myself. The Reiki Master is a friend of my girlfriend's family, so it was very comfortable. She even gave me a Reiki/Craniosacral/Body Talk session for a few 12 packs of extra water that I had at my house. She wanted to start giving her clients a bottle of water after Hot Stone Massages. She's really cool. Once I get the money for Reiki II, I'm definitely going to go back to her.

I would also love to do it as a career. It truly is the only thing I'm really interested in doing. "Regular" careers just wouldn't be near as fulfilling to me.

How about you? What got you interested in it? :D

-Brian

Aww I understand that frustrarion of wanting to be attuned very badly but health issues got in the way. It's heartbreaking sometimes ;) And good luck with your disability I have been on SSI for about 4 years now. I am hoping this will be a magical year for me, with my diagnosis I am hell bent on healing myself, and I am pretty stubborn... heehee

My first self-treatment I did knocked me right on my you know what!! lol and after my Master|Teacher attunement you wouldn't believe how hot my hands got!! It was so cool...

See I am into the metaphysical stuff too, I started back in high school. I also am Clairvoyant and Empathic and a Medium, and people who have crossed over tend to like to visit me. Especially my friends & family. It's hysterical trying to make sense of all the little symbols and images I get in my head. I remember having my first experience when I was about 3 1/2 I saw some ghostly beings walking around my Gramma's house and I couldn't understand why no one else could see them :lol: So I guess it's just been around me all my life. My Mom always had metaphysical books around and my Gramma did too so I kinda fell into it.

So about a year ago a friend mentioned Reiki to me and asked if I knew anything about it. I did a little (I had only studied some Acupuncture at that time) and it peaked my curiosity and I found a website that explained it in great detail and I fell in love immediately. It was everything I believed in and it worked on the levels I understood. I got 100% on all of my certification tests (and I always do horrible on tests HAHAHAHAHA) everything in the Universe was opening up to me and I was (am) very very grateful. I agree I can't do some meaningless job it has something that gratifies the Soul...

Did you experience any emotional releases?

I always get teary hahaha

I have had Craniosacral| Feldenkrais| Reiki| Acupuncture and Moxabustion

For me Acupuncture has been the most powerful next to Reiki. And Acupuncture always makes me feel "mellow" it's quite nice B)

Be well!

Collette

Collette,

I'm so glad I made this post! I'm into the Metaphysical stuff too. I'm also Empathic, and I'm currently working on learning to control it. I'm reading a great book called "Empowered by Empathy", which is really good so far. I'm not Clairvoyant, but I am Clairsentient. It tends to turn on and off though, so I'm hoping to learn to control that too. I'm kind of just in the process of developing and honing my abilities because I always ignored them as a child.

It's so cool that you're a Medium. I'm not sure if I would be able to handle it though. I've always had an extreme, almost irrational fear of seeing spirits. It leads me to believe that I actually was visited by those who have crossed over when I was a small child, but I think I ended up blocking it out. The fear didn't start until I was 6, before that I was fine. Do you ever do readings? I'm sure it could be a great facet of healing along with Reiki.

I'm really into the Metaphysical books as well. I've read so many of them in the past few years. Have you read "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton? It absolutely blew my mind.

I definitely agree about finding a career that gratifies the soul. I've spent a long time trying to figure out how to go about doing that. I'd really love to study other healing modalities after reaching the Master level in Reiki.

It's really cool how well you did on your Reiki certification tests. It just goes to show you that you have chosen to do something that you were meant to do. Hearing about your Master/Teacher attunement really makes me want to get to that level. I can't wait.

I did experience some emotional releases. The funny thing is that I also get teary eyed, especially during intense sessions of Reiki. On the day of my attunement, the Reiki Master all of the sudden got an image of my past life, and as she was explaining what had happened, we both ended up getting teary. It was so strange because I connected with what she was saying. It was really cool.

I'll actually be applying for SSI as well, since I don't think I qualify for SSD. Was it difficult for you to be accepted for SSI? I heard it's rare to be accepted on the first try. I don't know what to expect at all.

Anyway take care!

-Brian

When I applied for SSI all the planets must have been in perfect alignment because I was accepted within 4 months of my application. I'll send you out lots of positive energy kay! B)

Destiny of Souls is one of my favorite books. I read Journey of Souls before, and it's time for me to read it again. I find with such intense and informational books I get something different out of them each time I re-read them!

My best friend is Clairsentient too, that is cool. I had a fear too at first of seeing ghosts and spirits and I see energy I have lost a lot of important people in my life and they really made me quit being in denial about my psychic ability (I tried to run and hide but when they want your attention they will do what they have to to GET your attention! ) My dad is a very warm and loving energy it's really beautiful, I lost my baby brother and he's never been one to be "subtle" and he was in my face after we lost him. HAHA

He made my hairdryer blow up and I could see him in front of me for about the first 2 weeks. He pounded on things made lots of energy balls and sparklies... I didn't sleep very well for about 3 months :lol: (He was murdered brutally @ 20 yrs old) Now he is much gentler, he just pokes me in the arm. No more light shows ;) I have had other family & friends too. I get really excited and emotional because I feel so blessed that they come to me. Being Empathic I feel the emotions of those who have crossed over as well as those here

So have you tried any sort of guided meditations to heal?

Every day for about 20 minutes I do some deep releasing breaths, then I visualize my body filling up with healing white light starting at my toes, then to my ankles, up my legs to my knees, then up to my neck up to the top of my head. Then I visualize myself completely healthy, and I say to myself over and over again "I will be happier and I will be healthier than I've ever been in my life". I set my little alarm on my cell phone HAHA B) Maybe if you're into it you can try for like 30 days and see if you don't start to notice anything. I am noticing. The Power of Intent is quite amazing.

I am going to see if I can't find Empowered by Empathy. Thanks, Brian!

I am excited you want to be a Master Teacher. :):):)

lovelove

sickchick

Collette,

That's awesome that you got accepted so quickly. I hear so many horror stories, but at the same time, you attract what you fear, so I'm not going to give any energy to that type of negativity. Hopefully it works out the same for me!

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. It's great that you are still able to connect with him though, as well as your father. In a case like that, I'm sure being a Medium is truly a gift. I can imagine that they really helped you to face your abilities. I'm sure it was nice to have people who love you help you through it. I'm sure it was very frightening.

It must be confusing for you feeling the emotions of both the living and those who have crossed over. It's hard enough for me just feeling the emotions of the living people around me. I can't imagine another source of emotion. I'm still learning how to differentiate between mine and someone else's feelings. I've definitely gotten better at it though. Empathy is my main "gift" if you will. It is much stronger and more consistent than the clairsentience. But I'm definitely planning on working on both.

I have read Journey of Souls as well. They are both amazing books. I just prefer Destiny of Souls because it is more thorough. I can honestly say that those books really changed my life. I would love to get one of the Life Between Lives readings. It sounds absolutely amazing. There is a woman about an hour away from my house who is Certified to do the LBL readings, but I doubt that she would accept me because I'm only 23. A lot of LBL hypnotists won't give people under 30 an LBL session because the Veil of Amnesia is too strong. But I'll do it someday.

I haven't done much guided meditation, but I know I should be. I really need to buckle down and and work on these things, because I know that it could really open me up. My girlfriend is moving to California in about a week, so I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands now :( . So I'm definitely going to start working on meditation and healing. The meditation routine that you described sounds really good, so maybe I could try that. I'm definitely going to start working on these things though. I know it's worth the effort. What kind of results have you had from the daily meditation?

It's funny that you mention intent as well. It is something I've been working on a lot. I've read a few different books on the Subconscious Mind, Intent and the Law of Attraction. A few good ones I've read include "The Secret", "The Power of the Subconscious Mind", and "The Genie Within". They're definitely life-changing books. I've been spending a lot of time trying to employ the techniques from the books, and I've had some great results. But it's definitely tough to always watch your thoughts and keep yourself on the right track. Have you read any books on the subject?

Anyway it's almost time for me to go to bed, so I'll talk to you later :D

-Brian

fedora Enthusiast

hey Brian, I was interested in the LBL readings you mentioned. That sounds interesting. I have read Micheal Newton's book too-twice in fact. But I didn't know anyone did specific readings for that. Then again I live in the rural countryside, so sometimes we hear things last. You said they won't give readings to people under 30? Interesting. An advantage to being in my 30s now. Do you know anyone who actually had one of them. When my eldest son was 3 he said he had been on Mars before he was born. I asked him what he learned there. He answered," Jump, don't fall". We still crack up on that one. Such a Mars type statement.

I've had been readings over the years, but I haven't had one in a long time. I've heard stuff that was very interesting

I too am very empathetic. I was planning on being an energy healer, but got seriously sidetracked by my 3 kids-My son was 3 when my twin son and daughter were born. I knew I would have twins-My imaganary friends as kids were twins. :)

Good luck with SSI.

Collete, I don't see departed friends or visions in waking life. I do get feelings of knowing though. I am a dreamer. I had my first dream come true at 3 or 4. My mom remembers this event also, and she's not interested in psychic stuff at all. As a kid they were very straight forward. I dreamed it and it would happen exactly that way. As an adult it changed. Now it is symbolic, or sometimes skewed abit. My friends and family that have passed over visit in my dreams. I have had some very crazy intense dreams.

I enjoyed reading both of your posts.

Oh, Sweetie I am sorry about your girlfriend moving. :unsure: That just sucks in a million different ways... Are you ok?

I have been doing this particular meditation for a little more than a month (sometimes I get off track and I need little reminders to stick with it and just make the time) :)

Some of the positive changes I am noticing is 1, being able to connect to that mindset is becoming easier, 2, I am noticing feeling very centered, 3, I am noticing a calmness, 4, I am noticing an improved general wellbeing I guess is how I would describe it. I'm just going to keep it up and see what else improves! lol ;)

And when I feel the emotions of those who have already crossed over i feel it as this energy that basically fills up my entire body!! It's pretty easy to differentiate between the two, for me. Like when my Dad passed that night was this magnificent full moon, and I was laying in bed (they all seem to like to visit me during the middle of the night and wake me up, right!! lol) But I was just laying in bed leaving myself open to what 'might' happen, and about 1:30 am he came to me, and his energy was very warm and loving and all of a sudden my heart was getting all filled up with this pure love energy. It literally felt like it was going to explode with love!! It was the single most amazing experience of my life.

And when someone else comes to me, they fill my head up with images so I can figure out who it is, and then I pick up on their emotions and energy. B)

Fedora I dream too big time! (hahaha when I am able to actually sleep) mine seem to have a 2 month time frame, whatever I dream happens within 2 months. That was one of the first tip-offs for me identifying that I was "senstitive". Cool 4 you :)

I just finished the Law of Attraction for the second time HAHAHA I am trying to re-wire my thought process and it's been very challenging. Especially when I get frustrated with my Celiac Disease. ;)

But when I notice myself slipping into self-loating I sit down and force myself to think positive!!

That (Law of Attraction) is kind of what inspired me to say over and over again during the meditation "I will be happier and I will be healthier than I ever have been in my life" plus when I used to do Feldenkrais the practitioner would have me do the white light and visualization of your body being in a healthy radiant state.

So I kinda combined them and whipped up my own little healing meditiation :lol:;)

Have you read "Hands of Light" by Barbara Ann Brennan? If you haven't I recommend it. It's very thourough and "Intuitive Healing" by Judith Orloff is a good one too!! I did buy all of the Jerry & Esther Hicks books, by the way. I found them to be very profound B) I think I am the only person who hasn't read "The Secret" yet I feel so behind!! lol that is next by the way...

Be well guys!

I'll be back later...

Collette

Collette,

It really does suck in a million different ways. I'm ok now, but I know it's going to be hell when she leaves :( . We've been together since June of '05, and we were also engaged. I don't fully understand why she has to go, but nothing will change her mind. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess the worst part is that she loves me for me, regardless of my illness. And I just don't see how I'll be able to find someone else like that, because nobody wants to be with a guy who is chronically ill and can't eat. But I guess we'll see what happens.

That's great that you have had so many positive changes in response to the meditation. It definitely makes me want to start to take meditation more seriously and incorporate it into my daily schedule.

The experience that you had when you father visited you sounds absolutely amazing. I can't even imagine how good it must have felt to have been filled up with your father's loving energy. It sounds so cool. It also really sounds like you you have your Medium abilities under control when it comes to having visits from those who have crossed over. Was it something that you had to work on, or did it just come naturally?

It's definitely tough re-wiring your thoughts to avoid attracting negativity to your life. I've had some success so far, but I still have a lot of work to do. I'm sure some of my thought processes have contributed to my health problems. I just have to figure out which "programs" to replace. But I know what you mean about how sometimes you have to force yourself to think positive. Fake it 'till you make it! :P

It's also great that you created your own meditation. I'm sure that helps to make the meditation more effective. I should think about creating my own as well. Hopefully I'll experience the type of results that you have had.

I haven't read "Hands of Light" or "Intuitive Healing", but I'll definitely have to buy them both. I'm always interested in reading new books on the subject! "The Secret" is really good. It's not really any new information, but it presents the information a little differently, which is what I like about it. It's definitely a worthwhile read.

I also wanted to add that your energy is amazing. I can clearly sense it even though we're just talking online. It's like you literally pour out good energy, which is refreshing. :D Take care, I'll talk to you soon,

-Brian

Fedora,

Yeah if you go onto Michael Newton's website (just put his name in a search), you can find a list of Certified LBL Therapists for each state. I'm not sure if they all follow the under 30 rule. I think it depends on the individual LBL Therapist. I'm sure the Veil of Amnesia isn't as heavy on ALL people undert 30. It's probably just a generalization. But anyway the sessions are at least 3 hours long I think, and they are recorded. It sounds amazing. I don't personally know anyone who has had an LBL reading. I think that they are still pretty unkown outside of the deep metaphysical circles. I definitely hope to have a reading someday though.

That's really cool how your son talked about being on Mars. It's amazing what childred can remember about past lives and the spirit world while they are still very young. I love hearing about stories like that.

It's also cool that you knew you would have twins. Precognition is so amazing when it turns out to be right!

It's funny that you mentioned having readings done, because I've been thinking about getting one done pretty soon. I'm just trying to find a reputable psychic in my area. I think that psychics can be really helpful when you come to a roadblock in life. :)

-Brian

I also wanted to add that I'm a dreamer as well. The reason why I bring it up is because I had a precognitive dream last night, which came true today. My girlfriend periodically gets severe sore throats that could possibly be caused by chronic epstein-barr virus. Lately I have been getting intermittent sore throats that only last a few hours at a time. In my dream last night, I was told that my girlfriend has a problem with her throat, caused by holding back her emotions. I was told that she would get getting another sore throat soon, and that my sore throats are caused by taking on her emotions Empathically. Today she got another sore throat. So I thought that was pretty cool.

-Brian

Archived