This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Martha Stewart

jkmunchkin

jerseyangel Proficient

OMG!!!!

I just voted again, and we're neck and neck at 31%!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lisa Mentor

I'm in there too...um, several times

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Ok so I just went to go vote somemore...when I did it is said we were 29% tied with the pet lovers. I voted a few times and now it says we are 28%...odd

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
OMG!!!!

I just voted again, and we're neck and neck at 31%!

See how can this be, Patti voted 2 hrs before me....

megsylvan2 Apprentice

We were tied with pets at 32 percent, but the MSLO employee cookbook is on the move. The votes have been increasing by several hundred every few seconds as the MSLO employee cookbook has risen from 13 to 18 percent and Allergies mag has dropped down to 28 percent. Must be on some other blog somewhere - or lots of employees voting! :)

Anyway, it was nice for Alexis to come up with the idea and bring it to the forefront. Hopefully it will make mainstream food shows and magazines aware of the market and the need to take special food and diet populations into consideration when planning menus and creating recipes.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

i AGREE WITH YA AMANDA

Last time I voted it was 32 and us 31 % what the heck????????????????? :blink:

hayley3 Contributor

We're neck and neck. Both at 29% this morning!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

megsylvan2 Apprentice
i AGREE WITH YA AMANDA

Last time I voted it was 32 and us 31 % what the heck????????????????? :blink:

Don't forget - the numbers are a percentage, not a tally. If another idea starts getting more votes, eventually, their piece of the pie will get larger, and others will get smaller cause they've all got to add up to 100 percent. :)

cruelshoes Enthusiast

I just voted again, and we are beating pets by 1% now. Pets schmets, I say! They have enough magazines! I have 3 computers (1 at work ad 2 at home) and I am voting on each of them every day until 2/7. I think we can really make this happen!

I also just emailed the glutenfreegirl and asked her if she would be willing to put a link on her blog. She gets lots of exposure and that's what we need!

Jodi Mills Apprentice

Okay we are still ahead by One percent, will be emailing my mom to have everyone vote for us again!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

30 (us) 29 (pets) just now!!!!

I sent the link to my husband at his office--

home-based-mom Contributor

I just voted again, and sent it to others who have various food issues, so they can vote, too. :)

angel-jd1 Community Regular

We CAN do it!!!! Keep voting!! YEAH!!

-Jessica

Green12 Enthusiast

I just voted again this morning.

How scientific is this poll, allowing everyone to vote multiple times?

angel-jd1 Community Regular

It now has a picture of Martha voting and checking the polls. At least she will know thereis a calling for this type of magazine from her!!

Also, if you have a few min. read the messages that are posted with the story, many of them are begging for a allergy/intollerance magazine.

-Jessica

Jodi Mills Apprentice

Okay so i just looked, pets 28%

allergen publication 31%

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

home-based-mom Contributor
I just voted again this morning.

How scientific is this poll, allowing everyone to vote multiple times?

I don't think it's scientific at all. It's a popularity contest, and the most votes wins! :lol::rolleyes:

Jodi Mills Apprentice
I don't think it's scientific at all. It's a popularity contest, and the most votes wins! :lol::rolleyes:

well i hope we are popular then!!

megsylvan2 Apprentice

Yeah, and you can vote as often as you want - it's not limited to once per day. Although they might state that - it doesn't prevent you from voting multiple times per day.

The stories are good. I hope this gets some mainstream attention. I love the people who wrote in that, although they do not have food sensitivities, their friends and loved ones do, and they want to know some things to make for their friends/loved ones. Bless them! This shows that there is a need even in mainstream society - not just limited to those with food sensitivities, but all those who know and love us. :P

DingoGirl Enthusiast

this is AWESOME - we are ahead!

someone needs to send this to Celiac Chicks, also - - they get TONS of exposure.

<please? anyone? I am SOOOOOO sick presently and don't have the energy/brain power to do it....also Gluten Free Goddess, maybe? >

thanks!

de caps Contributor

I just voted ( about 20+ times).

Just hit the back button and vote over and over again.

It is now up to 32%.

Open Original Shared Link

Ridgewalker Contributor

I just voted again and we're ahead by 3%. This could be sooo good for Celiac publicity. Since Celiac is so horribly underdiagnosed, I would hope that they'd have occasional articles ABOUT the disease, along with allergen-free recipes.

I also think it will be HILARIOUS if Martha Stewart puts out a magazine about food intolerances after her daughter was such a cold-hearted witch about gluten-free diets. :angry::lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
I also think it will be HILARIOUS if Martha Stewart puts out a magazine about food intolerances after her daughter was such a cold-hearted witch about gluten-free diets. :angry::lol: :lol:

Talk about irony :lol::lol::lol:

Piesmom Apprentice

Wahoo - we're still ahead of the game! :D Tell everyone you know and ask them to tell too! I'm optimistic!!!

cruelshoes Enthusiast
this is AWESOME - we are ahead!

someone needs to send this to Celiac Chicks, also - - they get TONS of exposure.

<please? anyone? I am SOOOOOO sick presently and don't have the energy/brain power to do it....also Gluten Free Goddess, maybe? >

thanks!

It's already on gluten-free goddess - I checked this morning. I also checked all the big yahoogroups, and it's on there too. Just checked celiacchicks and it's there too. If The gluten free girl will get it on there, it will be sooo great. We can do it!

I sent a note to everyone in my address book at home asking people to vote for it, and asking them to forward it on to everyone they know. I have visions of strange people opening their email and saying "Helen - who's colleen and what's a gluten?" :)

Hope you feel better, Dingogirl. A pox on all the foul germies!!!!

Archived