Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

10 Months Gf -- And I Still Have Symptoms

• Please log in to reply

20 replies to this topic

#16 KaitiUSA

KaitiUSA

Be the change you wish to see in the world!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,583 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 05:20 AM

I am sorry it offended you. It was not meant to do that or get anybody mad. This is America though don't judge people by who they vote for and get mad about it. I'm not even old enough to vote I'm 17 years old but I was just showing my support for him..I happen to like Bush. Have a good day tho and sorry if it offended anybody :)
Kaiti
Positive bloodwork
Gluten-free since January 2004
Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:26 AM

:D i love your name kaiti--it's no one's business but yours and i agree with you, i like bush too, so much better then the alternative, we bush fans stick together :lol: --may not have anything to do with celiacs, but neither does darlindeb or lovegrov--this is a free country--you can have any name you want and any opinion too--keep your name and keep posting--dont let anyone upset you--we are all here for each other and to give support whenever we can--deb
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

#18 lovegrov

lovegrov

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 07:00 AM

deleted by the poster

#19 YankeeDB

YankeeDB

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 07:26 AM

Back to the topic: celiac3270, I assume you've been tested for pancreatic insufficiency and other food intolerances?

#20 celiac3270

celiac3270

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:41 PM

i love your name kaiti--it's no one's business but yours and i agree with you, i like bush too, so much better then the alternative, we bush fans stick together  --may not have anything to do with celiacs, but neither does darlindeb or lovegrov--this is a free country--you can have any name you want and any opinion too--keep your name and keep posting--dont let anyone upset you--we are all here for each other and to give support whenever we can--deb

I concur...btw, I'm also a Bush fan...Republican New Yorker here :D

Back to the topic: celiac3270, I assume you've been tested for pancreatic insufficiency and other food intolerances?

Yep...everything is normal--villi grown back and all--it's just the red stomach. I did an experiment yesterday--ate an orange (acid) and I started getting stomach pains. They went away without vomiting or anything, but it told me that the acid still isn't okay. I have been able to add it in small amounts (a little bit of ketchup once a day, etc.). But yes, been tested for pancreatic issues, other allergies/intolerances, etc.

#21 mela14

mela14

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 02:57 PM

You are not alone. I have been having a rough time with all this too. I amy be better for a few days and then suddenly something sets me off and I'm sick for a week. The nausea, stomach pain and gas are always there at different levels. I've finally gotten better with the diahrea.
I have been working with a dietician but it hasn't really helped as she is NOT a food allergy speicalist or knowlegeable enough in gluten. I think I might cancel my appointment with her this week. It gets expensive and I'ld rather be working with someone who has more experience in this field.
One thing that did help...was keeping a food diary. I was able to pinpoint things a lot better. Some things that might have been over looked were very clear to me in black and white. I've uncovered other food intolerances. Maybe that's the case with you too.
Hang in there better days have to be coming....especially when you are doing all that you can.
Mel
mela14@optonline.net

10 years of abdominal problems, incorrectly diagnosed with Endometriosis / suffered 7 surgeries. Total hysterectomy 2 years ago!
Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Interstitial Cystitis ,IBS, Migraines, Primary Immune Deficiency to name a few. Finally realizing that food intolerances make them all worse!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: