Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino Gluten Free?

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the starbucks bottled frappuccinos you buy at the grocery store are gluten free? And what flavors might be gluten free?

Thanks.

Ads by Google:

I'm pretty sure they are gluten-free, but they're really sweet!!

Yep, they are gluten free and they are sooo good. Not as good as the ones you get actually at Starbucks though

Yep, they are gluten free and they are sooo good. Not as good as the ones you get actually at Starbucks though

Have you investigated what is gluten free at Starbucks?? :) flavored coffees etc.

Have you investigated what is gluten free at Starbucks?? :) flavored coffees etc.

All of their hot drinks are OK--the syrups are all gluten-free. Most of the frappaccino's are too, but there's 1 or 2 that aren't so you have to worry about cc. We just stick with the hot and iced drinks and leave the blended alone.

All of their hot drinks are OK--the syrups are all gluten-free. Most of the frappaccino's are too, but there's 1 or 2 that aren't so you have to worry about cc. We just stick with the hot and iced drinks and leave the blended alone.

thanks

Can you tell me which ones are not gluten-free? My daughter loves the mocha frappaccino's, but they are blended!

I posted this in Feb 08:

I just talked to 'Dave' in customer services at Starbucks (1-800-23LATTE) and he said that the only gluten containing items they have (besides the bakery/food items) are the frappaccino's--vanilla bean and chocolate chip, the malted frapp. isn't carried anymore and the egg nog they use during the holidays has trace amounts of gluten. Otherwise, all of the syrups ARE gluten-free, specifically the mocha syrup.

I posted this in Feb 08:

I just talked to 'Dave' in customer services at Starbucks (1-800-23LATTE) and he said that the only gluten containing items they have (besides the bakery/food items) are the frappaccino's--vanilla bean and chocolate chip, the malted frapp. isn't carried anymore and the egg nog they use during the holidays has trace amounts of gluten. Otherwise, all of the syrups ARE gluten-free, specifically the mocha syrup.

Thanks, I am new to the forum and did not see what you had posted before! Very helpful!

Thanks, I am new to the forum and did not see what you had posted before! Very helpful!

Never a problem!!! I'm here to help, everyone here has helped me so much, so whatever i can do, I'm there!

I posted this in Feb 08:

Thank you! I just had a choc. chip frappuccino today and got so sick with it. Now I know for sure it was the gluten. I shall stay away from those three from now on.