This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Larabar Ginger Snap

gluten15

gluten15 Apprentice

Open Original Shared Link

I had one today for the first time. Felt like I was eating something bad. When I feel like I need a treat, these will work. Will not be temped to grab something bad that is glutened or sugary.

If you like ginger cookies and/or close and cinnamon type things. Do not hesitate.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

I agree--those are delicious! Those, and the Pecan Pie are my favorites :D

rpf1007 Rookie

I was skeptical, but really liked them too. I found that you really noticed the cloves.

gluten15 Apprentice

Yeah..that's what I meant to say..clove..not close. These are so nice to have around for a quick grab. I had really wanted to try this flavor..but couldn't find this one in any of my stores. I decided to take a chance and order a whole box after reading the good reviews. I too was hesitant because while I like ginger to a point..being that these are a whole food product..I was wondering if I would be eating chunks of ginger or just getting that nice ginger taste with the clove and cinnamon.

I've only tried a couple other flavors due to limited of what my store carries..but after finding them online and wanting to try even one flavor..I was surprised to find any at my store.

They had the cherry pie-which was very good and strong. They had the cashew cookie-which was good for only two ingredients..but if they did that with like almonds, which are higher alkaline or walnuts which are better for us..I'd be thrilled. I would love to have them do a almond or a walnut one with only two ingredients like the cashew cookie. Then I also tried the apple pie. All were so good for having so few ingredients and nothing being processed. Very, very impressed!

Can't believe I didn't find these sooner! Before going gluten free I was chowing down on Garden Of Life bar products..thinking I was doing good eating all those whole grains..rolling eyes now..lol.

Any other flavors you have tried that I would be comfortable with ordering a whole box?

Guest digmom1014

Love the apple pie and the lemon. I also have tried the banana and thought it was okay. However, I was only gluten-free for a week then and my taste buds have changed!

Green12 Enthusiast

I love the ginger snap cookie flavor also.

Key Lime Pie, Lemon Bar, and Chocolate Mint are my favorites. Cinnamon Roll is pretty darn good too.

Archived