Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Pms

4 posts in this topic

I am a 38-yr-old woman, new here, so please excuse me! PMS symptoms seem to have gotten worse, I feel 15-yrs-old again every month! Are there any other women out there who are dealing with this issue? Or anyone who can give some advice on this? The doctors say it's normal, but I was curious to see if others are going through the same thing...I have hypothyroidism, Fredriech's Ataxia, IBS and am on a Gluten-Free diet. Does anyone think that these things are affecting my monthly cycles; worsening PMS?

Ads by Google:

Your PMS symptoms may be turning into perimenopause symptoms. I began with Peri symptoms when I was 35 and it ran for a good ten years when I advanced to the big Menopause.

I think that the hormonal change makes you more sensitive to everything. :blink: (feel free to ask my husband)

Your PMS symptoms may be turning into perimenopause symptoms. I began with Peri symptoms when I was 35 and it ran for a good ten years when I advanced to the big Medapause.

I think that the hormonal change makes you more sensitive to everything. :blink: (feel free to ask my husband)

Thanks for your comments, Momma Goose, that was my feeling too!