This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Has Anyone Else Tried Humaworm?

Nancym

CarlaB Enthusiast

Sharon, I had that nasty belch too. Yep, nasty!

For the "major" worms, there was no need to dig ..... they float to the top. :ph34r: Unless they're buried, of course. :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sharon Marie Apprentice
Sharon, I had that nasty belch too. Yep, nasty!

For the "major" worms, there was no need to dig ..... they float to the top. :ph34r: Unless they're buried, of course. :ph34r:

:blink: eeeeeeeeeew LOL Been meaning to ask.. How long did it take before that happened ? :o

CarlaB Enthusiast

First time, I think it was a week. I still had some left (I even saw some after treatment ended), and the second time it was only after a couple days. The second time I only saw it once, but the first time, I saw it pretty much the whole time, off and on.

I think I had both roundworms and a tapeworm. In the beginning, the tapeworm was easy to identify as being flat, and the first time I saw it, I would estimate that there was about 4 ft of it broken up .... but the longer time went on, the more difficult it was to be sure it was still the tapeworm, might have been round.

You've got to remember, after this stuff dies, you digest it. Ewww.

Sharon Marie Apprentice
First time, I think it was a week. I still had some left (I even saw some after treatment ended), and the second time it was only after a couple days. The second time I only saw it once, but the first time, I saw it pretty much the whole time, off and on.

I think I had both roundworms and a tapeworm. In the beginning, the tapeworm was easy to identify as being flat, and the first time I saw it, I would estimate that there was about 4 ft of it broken up .... but the longer time went on, the more difficult it was to be sure it was still the tapeworm, might have been round.

You've got to remember, after this stuff dies, you digest it. Ewww.

;) Thanks for the reply. It helps to know.

lonewolf Collaborator
PS lonewolf I also suffer with psoriasis and thinning hair. Both are improving after going gluten free.

I'm glad your skin and hair are improving! I've been gluten-free for a long time now and nothing seems to work - I'm hoping that this might be the answer.

cruelshoes Enthusiast

I find this thread fascinating and disgusting at the same time. :lol:

A question for those who have used it. Is *ahem* deworming oneself something people should do as a preventative measure, or should you only wait to feel bad? I mean, I feel pretty great 90% of the time, but maybe I could feel even better if I got rid of the proverbial bats in the intestinal belfry. It doesn't cost that much. I'm tempted to try it out just to see what appears. :ph34r:

Thoughts?

dlp252 Apprentice

You could look at the ingredient list and see what you think of the herbs. I think they are generally pretty safe, so you probably wouldn't hurt anything unless you are sensitive to one of the ingredients. There are some who think that everyone should do this periodically...I don't know if I'd go that far, but I think anyone who has any kind of chronic digestive/intestinal issues probably has some susceptibility to bugs.

I have or order more...it's time for my second round. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

confusedks Enthusiast

A question for those who have used it. Is *ahem* deworming oneself something people should do as a preventative measure, or should you only wait to feel bad? I mean, I feel pretty great 90% of the time, but maybe I could feel even better if I got rid of the proverbial bats in the intestinal belfry. It doesn't cost that much. I'm tempted to try it out just to see what appears. :ph34r:

Thoughts?

I'd do it if I were you! If I wasn't on so many meds for Lyme disease, I would take it. They are only herbs, so I can't imagine it would hurt you. And, it can in theory only make you feel better.

Nancym Enthusiast

Thoughts?

I don't think I had any parasites, but I do think I had a bacterial thing going on. I think this helped with that. Although I'm at the tail end of the course and having a relapse so perhaps not... :(

loraleena Contributor

Wow I think I will try this too! I did read up on it and it sounds great. I am concerned the herbs will bother my intersticial cystitis bladder!! But then again, maybe my bladder issues are from parasites and yeast. Do you feel crappy enough while taking this that you missed work? If so, I may need to wait till June when I have my new round of vacation and sick time.

dlp252 Apprentice

I didn't have to miss work.

Green12 Enthusiast

5 pages on Humaworm, look what you started Carla.

Colleen, going back many years it was very common for people to do 2 parasite cleanses a year as a preventative/maintenance measure. These remedies have disappeared in main stream medicine.

Just to add to Donna's post, if one is sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients they will take them out for you, each batch is made to order. I had the psyllium and the cascara sagrada left out of mine.

tom Contributor

I'm surprised w/ having zero appetite for dinner, having to force myself to eat.

It's been years since I felt that.

Not much appetite during the day either, but not the zero of nighttime.

Feeling overly sad & filled w/ celiac-regrets these past 2 days. And sometimes "paralyzed by indecisiveness", if ya know what I mean. I used to have a ton of that before treating candida.

Maybe the humaworm is really affecting my mind more than I originally thought.

I wonder if I can or should do the full 30 days. (Day3 now)

Or maybe it means that it's really working well - killing off nasties that then release toxins. . .. . .<sigh> I dunno ... .

Sharon Marie Apprentice
I'm surprised w/ having zero appetite for dinner, having to force myself to eat.

It's been years since I felt that.

Not much appetite during the day either, but not the zero of nighttime.

Feeling overly sad & filled w/ celiac-regrets these past 2 days. And sometimes "paralyzed by indecisiveness", if ya know what I mean. I used to have a ton of that before treating candida.

Or maybe it means that it's really working well - killing off nasties that then release toxins. . .. . .<sigh> I dunno ... .

Don't give up yet! I know about the mood. Am there myself. I know it will pass.

CarlaB Enthusiast
5 pages on Humaworm, look what you started Carla.

If you look back at the start of this thread, you will see I DID NOT START IT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it means you're having a die-off. I had to back of for a couple days .... You could try taking a lesser dose for a few days, or cutting it out entirely for a day .... but I think this is most likely an indication it's doing something.

I felt a lot worse for a few days .... almost fluish.

mftnchn Explorer

My DH who has a lot of GERD, had a lot of discomfort and heartburn while on the humaworm. He made it through the course and didn't notice anything else.

I did my first ART testing right after finishing my course of humaworm. She found I was very clear of any parasites, intestinal bacteria, candida. A couple of month later, I had more of this again.

So Tom, I think it could be clearing some things further for you, I'd hang in there. We've talked on the OMG thread about candida often being secondary...maybe parasites have compromised your system??

Sharon Marie Apprentice

OMG!! That explains the sudden two pimples that have popped up on my face! Never even considered it might be the toxins erupting. I haven't had pimples in years. I am so excited about all this. Hopefully its going to cleanse and detoxify me.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Excited about pimples?! Aren't we weird! :lol:

Joni63 Collaborator

I am extremely interested in this thread! I've had candida issues that only seem to show themselves after I take antibiotics. I'm getting ready to use Diflucon and Tetrazole simultaneously, then stick with the anti-candida diet (which I'm currently on).

I wonder if parasites could be the cause of my ringing ears? We brought a filthy, wormy stray 7 week old kitten into our home in October who had every kind of worm. Hook, round, tape, ringworm to name a few and giardia too. All 4 of us in the house caught the ringworm, desprite being extremely careful.

The cat is doing wonderfully now, but we were exposed to many parasites. So...after the treatment of candida and the MRI, and I get rid of this cold in my chest...I will be joining you all!

Good to those of you who have started and keep us posted!

tom Contributor
If you look back at the start of this thread, you will see I DID NOT START IT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought same at first then realized, for many of us, the first mention of humaworm, however many months ago, WAS by you!!! :lol:

I think it means you're having a die-off. I had to back of for a couple days .... You could try taking a lesser dose for a few days, or cutting it out entirely for a day .... but I think this is most likely an indication it's doing something.

I felt a lot worse for a few days .... almost fluish.

Yeah .. . .I've been through candida die-off and this is pretty different.

The thing I'm wondering is whether it's the dried herbs' inherent moldiness having an effect.

Remember - I've had ZERO dried herbs in 2yrs 10mos. And have had to stay away from anything else w/ even miniscule mold.

Single-day leftovers are still a problem.

(Can't see the mold, but just as surely as it would be seen on forgotten 3mo leftovers, it's already started)

**wrote the above yesterday but didn't get it posted**

Today I feel a ton better so far. Sadness vanished & back to smiling. :)

Oops! While writing that :lol: I started feeling a bit lightheaded .. .. weird .. ..I would've expected that effect sooner, like on prior days when it was 20-40min. Right now it's 1hr 45m since taking the morning dose.

Are both my cohorts doing fine w/ it?

CarlaB Enthusiast
I thought same at first then realized, for many of us, the first mention of humaworm, however many months ago, WAS by you!!! :lol:

I've always been a trendsetter, what can I say? :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
I've always been a trendsetter, what can I say? :lol:

That's what I meant. Not the thread, the fact that you were the one who brought it to the forum.

susieg-1 Apprentice
That's what I meant. Not the thread, the fact that you were the one who brought it to the forum.

this is my second time on humaworm and I feel great after only 2 days!! Lots of energy and am getting more accomplished then I have in months!! I also am drinking gallons of WATER, am also get awful burping and almost threw up yesterday after dose. will be sure to wait longer than the recommended half hour before meal and hope it helps. also taking probitics and tea to help stimulate bowel mvmnt as I am feeling constipated. will not look for any visible parasites in stool

too gross!!!!

Sharon Marie Apprentice
:rolleyes: I am on day 7 and so far the pimples have been the only sign of any visible toxins being emitted from my body. I'm 66 so pimples are not usual for me <_< It's gotten quiet here. Any signs of parasite expulsion from anyone else here ?? :(
Sharon Marie Apprentice
:rolleyes: I am on day 7 and so far the pimples have been the only sign of any visible toxins being emitted from my body. I'm 66 so pimples are not usual for me <_< It's gotten quiet here. Any signs of parasite expulsion from anyone else here ?? :(

Archived