This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Has Anyone Else Tried Humaworm?

Nancym

Guest digmom1014

Same for me, I ordered it 3 weeks ago and they sent me an e-mail it shipped but, still no Humaworm!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7-cody Apprentice
Same for me, I ordered it 3 weeks ago and they sent me an e-mail it shipped but, still no Humaworm!

I took me almost a month to get my order.

kind of a joke, really. well yesterday was my first day -- I better see some huge tape worms comming out soon :angry:

Yellow Rose Explorer

'Question?

Every time I think I want to do this and look at ingredients there is walnut hulls. I can't do walnuts they make me stop breathing. Does anyone know if there is a cleanse without walnuts that actually works?

Yellow Rose

Ursa Major Collaborator
'Question?

Every time I think I want to do this and look at ingredients there is walnut hulls. I can't do walnuts they make me stop breathing. Does anyone know if there is a cleanse without walnuts that actually works?

Yellow Rose

My suggestion is, to send them an e-mail. Since they hand-make the pills, they can choose what goes into them. So, they might accommodate you and make it without the walnut hulls if you ask them to.

I got an e-mail last week, I think it was Wednesday, letting me know they sent my Humaworm. We'll see how long it takes to get here.

confused Community Regular

I got an email on friday that they were shipped. Im hoping i get them by saturday. I want to start on sunday while everyone is home, since we are all doing the humaworm.

Does anyone know if i can still take my charcoal and b-12 while doing the humaworm.

paula

Sharon Marie Apprentice

It's my understanding that they will omit anything that you request them to omit. Though thinking on that, it would seem rather difficult to do that.

And I think its a must to continue your food supliments.

SharonMarie

Ursa Major Collaborator
I got an email on friday that they were shipped. Im hoping i get them by saturday. I want to start on sunday while everyone is home, since we are all doing the humaworm.

Does anyone know if i can still take my charcoal and b-12 while doing the humaworm.

paula

You should definitely NOT continue taking charcoal while taking the humaworm! It will absorb and get rid of some of those things and won't be as effective.

Besides, you shouldn't take charcoal over extended periods of time, as it absorbs needed nutrients.

But you should keep taking your B12.

Anyway, my humaworm arrived today! I have one more antibiotic pill left to take tonight (for an abscessed tooth, for anybody who doesn't know, which seems to be much better). I am debating if I should start the humaworm tomorrow. I will have a houseful of guests (three daughters, seven kids) over the weekend (the oldest daughter with five kids arrives tomorrow afternoon), because my daughter-in-law is giving my son a surprise birthday party for his 25th birthday on Saturday. Meaning that his four sisters and all of his nephews and nieces better be there!

Too bad that most of them live so far away that I will have to have them at my house for several nights. And I am still feeling terrible! I've now had the big D (very bad) for five whole weeks. I've taken a lot of probiotics (guaranteed free of any allergens) these past two weeks, without any effect whatsoever. It is frustrating. I am running out of the little energy I had before getting the stomach flu five weeks ago!

So, maybe I will start the humaworm tomorrow. I can't imagine things being worse than they are, I barely function as it is right now. And maybe it will help, because who knows, it might be parasites causing the bowel problems.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

I stopped the charcoal 2 days ago, just to be safe. I also received my humaworm yesterday. I have not been brave enough to take them yet lol. I might start tommorow tho, or on sunday. We are all going to take them here, and im not sure i want to give my kid an pill then send them to school lol.

paula

jerseyangel Proficient

Ursa,

Consider going off the probiotics. I have yet to find one I can tolerate, even those free of "everything". They seem ok at first, and then proceed to make me very sick. Just a thought.

Hope the Humaworm is of help to you and that you manage to enjoy your weekend. :)

Guest digmom1014

Still Waiting! Got a notice that they shipped on April 16th-but nothing yet! It also took a few weeks to get the notice that they shipped. I heard others had to wait a long time but....

Ursa Major Collaborator

Well, I took my first dose this morning. Knowing how sensitive I am to everything, I ate something early in the morning, and after three hours took the humaworm. I didn't get heartburn. In fact, at this point I don't feel any different. I am sure it will come, though.

loraleena Contributor

I noticed that a couple of you have gained weight. Tbis would really freak me out. I am 5'9" and 133lbs, but it is all in the booty. If I gained 10 or 15 pounds I would freak! In fact lately I have been constantly hungry and having low blood sugar symptoms. I have gained 5 lbs since last summer. I am trying to mantain. Can one have a parasite but not lose weight? I often wonder if this hunger is caused by a parasite. Does everyone gain weight?

Ursa Major Collaborator

Parasites can cause weight loss OR weight gain. I am hoping to lose weight. The people that said they gained weight needed to, they were underweight.

Strangely, I've had the last bout of D before I took my first dose of humaworm, and nothing since. Wouldn't it be weird if this cleanse fixed the D after five weeks of it.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Still Waiting! Got a notice that they shipped on April 16th-but nothing yet! It also took a few weeks to get the notice that they shipped. I heard others had to wait a long time but....

I would contact them, you should have received it by now.

Ursa is right, I needed to gain weight. I had a large tapeworm that was creating a ravenous appetite. I would eat and eat just to maintain.

I gained weight, but pretty evenly. I am about your weight right now, but am 5' 7.5". If you did put on a little, I'm sure you could carry it. ;)

But, some gain some lose.

Ursa, I'm glad it's making you feel better.

Ursa Major Collaborator

Today I am having an awful headache, and my bowels are sort of rumbly and feeling odd. I think I will have a close look once things start coming out (if you hear me screaming you'll know I found something gross :wacko:).

Maybe I'll take a picture and post it so you can be grossed out, too (just kidding :rolleyes: ).

CarlaB Enthusiast
Maybe I'll take a picture and post it so you can be grossed out, too (just kidding :rolleyes: ).

NO THANKS!! :lol: :lol:

When I saw stuff, I was so revolted by it I was nauseous for a couple hours afterward. Here I am this clean freak, and I had worms. Yuck.

Ursa Major Collaborator

So, I still had D on Wednesday night. As soon as I started the humaworm the D stopped cold. I didn't have any bm's for two days. Today I finally had a fairly small one. Most of it sank and it looked normal, but a strange looking lump (about two inches in diameter) floated, and looked suspicious.

I had a closer look and it was either one very long rolled up white worm, or several smaller ones. From pictures I saw on the Internet it was either roundworms or whipworms.

Don't worry, I did NOT take pictures. :D

I didn't have the guts :huh: to dissect it to have a really close look. Maybe I will with the next 'installment' (which will surely come, this was just the beginning).

Im still afraid to take it. I keep telling myself every night, that i will start tommorow. But then tommorow comes and i freak out lol. Maybe i will start all of us tommorow, since hubby is off work and we dont have anything to do away from the house. I just didnt want to start today and have to use those lovely bathrooms at the park lol

paula

mftnchn Explorer

I want to take a second round of humaworm this summer.

Regarding charcoal, I think it would be useful to stay on it if you are careful when you take it. You could need help with detoxing while taking the humaworm.

I was taking my charcoal in the middle of the night (like if you get up to the bathroom), so it was far away from nutrients and meds, but during the body's high detox hours.

I didn't see a whole lot of recognizable stuff, but I know I had them as there was clear evidence when I took a lot of garlic for a few days before going on humaworm.

Melissa312 Rookie

I have been gluten free for over a week and my doctor suggested SIBO in addition to a food allergy. I haven't been feeling better even after cutting out gluten, dairy, soy and corn. I know I could be sick due to cc but I am wondering now if it could be a parasite. My doctor was going to put me on an antibiotic but he said it would be expensive. Do you think I should try this instead? I'm not sure if I can wait that long to get it because I haven't been able to go to work lately due to how tired I am.

loraleena Contributor

Carla,

I keep having to eat, but have gained. I am being really careful what I eat so I can mantain. I know 133 does not sound like a lot, but I can't exercise much due to other issues, and every ounce I gain goes to the legs and butt. My upper body is thin, but my bottom half looks like I weigh a lot more! Do parasites cause extreme bloating after meals? Are their certain foods that would bother me more because of them (such as sugar or other non gluten grains? I only do sugar like once a week. I eat lots of organic meat, eggs, and veggies. Does anyone doing this have Intersticial cystitis? I am concerned that many of the ingredients could cause my bladder to flare up.

mysecretcurse Contributor

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to these forums.

I discovered I was gluten sensitive just this past year (dont know if I have Celiac or not, no insurance to get tested and no doctor, but I am for sure sensitive to the nasty stuff just through my own experimenting).

Ive done Humaworm twice in the past and am about to start another round soon.

My last time around, I passed liver flukes. Bad news.

I know there are still some in there, eating my liver.

I'm hoping now that I'm gluten free my body will be less inflamed and better able to work

with the Humaworm. (was still on gluten the last two times)

Cleansing is very important!

susieg-1 Apprentice
Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to these forums.

I discovered I was gluten sensitive just this past year (dont know if I have Celiac or not, no insurance to get tested and no doctor, but I am for sure sensitive to the nasty stuff just through my own experimenting).

Ive done Humaworm twice in the past and am about to start another round soon.

My last time around, I passed liver flukes. Bad news.

I know there are still some in there, eating my liver.

I'm hoping now that I'm gluten free my body will be less inflamed and better able to work

with the Humaworm. (was still on gluten the last two times)

Cleansing is very important!

How did you know you passed liver flukes?

Ursa Major Collaborator
How did you know you passed liver flukes?

I looked them up on the Internet. They are large enough and have a distinct enough shape to be able to identify them if you see them. I am sure that 'mysecretcurse' has done the same thing.

Anyway, here is an update on how I am doing with the cleanse.

As I was saying in an earlier post, I expected that sooner or later the high salicylate content of those herbs would catch up with me and make me ache.

I am surprised and thankful that it took nearly six days for that to happen. Yesterday morning I woke up and felt I had been run over by a truck. Wham! It just hit me. So, I am back on codeine contin (12 hour release) twice a day for the rest of the cleanse, for the 'fibromyalgia' symptoms.

I have been feeling quite ill since last night. Really weak and sluggish today, with lots of bowel and stomach pain. I've had a lot of bowel movements. Today I had a closer look at the third one, and noticed strange things, so dissected some of it.

I found lots of egg sacs (I looked at pictures on the Internet, and I am positive of what they were), lots of small worms and a very strange parasite, about two inches in diameter, that looked sort of like a small octopus, with tentacles all around. I have no idea what it was, but I am sure it didn't belong inside of me!

So, I think I am feeling so ill because of toxins from all the dying lovely creatures that took up residence inside of me against my will.

I hope that going through with it and feeling rotten now will pay off in the end.

My husband is going to Papua, Indonesia on a short term missions trip at the end of August, visiting one of our missionaries there. She has been working for 30 years with one of the last stone-age tribes deep in the jungles of Indonesia.

He has already decided to do a humaworm cleanse when he gets back. That will be three months after this cleanse, and so I will do another one then together with him. Anything that survives this round will be exterminated then! :ph34r:

I will also do a liver cleanse after I am done this parasite cleanse. I am also seriously thinking of having my amalgam fillings replaced with white ones, after I find a dentist that knows what he is doing when it comes to that sort of thing.

I am determined to get to the bottom of my health problems, and to get better. Giving up is not an option.

Is anyone still doing the humaworm. I think i am going to start when the kids get of school, Im kinda afraid due to all the mold problems i am having. Im not sure the mold in the herbs will make me feel even worse then i do now.

paula

Archived