Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Has Anyone Else Tried Humaworm?

148 posts in this topic

Wow Ursa!!! :o

I started a new herb for my Lyme .... it's also causing more parasites to come out .... even after two rounds of Humaworm!

I also felt very bad the second time around on the Humaworm. Sorry it's making you feel so rotten. :(

Paula, it's probably good to remove one stressor at a time .... first the mold, then the parasites. :)

Ads by Google:

Carla,

I thought the same thing. The parasites have been in for awhile now im sure, so whats a few more months lol.

Ursa,

How are you feeling now?

How do you pass liver flukes out your intestines if they live in your liver? Those two things aren't connected except by the blood stream.

How do you pass liver flukes out your intestines if they live in your liver? Those two things aren't connected except by the blood stream.

I would guess with the bile.

Well .. . .my 30days ended a few days ago.

Expected to see something interesting at some point, but only had a couple weird BMs, which didn't seem related, but maybe they were. Hard to explain .. ...like they halfway fell apart after expulsion.

Anyway - hope it did some good even w/out visual proof.

Oh yeah, there's bile ducts. :)

I completed the full 30 days too Tom. Nothing different or unusual that I noticed. But then who knows whats hidden. ;)

I must say I am happy to be done with it.

Now I plan to go on a herb free diet and see if my body has healed enough for me to digest the nutrients it needs.

SharonMarie

Wow Ursa!!! :o

I started a new herb for my Lyme .... it's also causing more parasites to come out .... even after two rounds of Humaworm!

I also felt very bad the second time around on the Humaworm. Sorry it's making you feel so rotten. :(

Paula, it's probably good to remove one stressor at a time .... first the mold, then the parasites. :)

Carla, Can you elaborate a little concerning the benefits you felt after the first liver cleanse. Obviously it was worth your wild if you did it again. Everyone mentions feeling awful. Can you function at your job during this 30 days? Take care of day to day living. Running errands, socializing? Thinking clearly?

Thanks for your input!

Debbie

Well .. . .my 30days ended a few days ago.

Expected to see something interesting at some point, but only had a couple weird BMs, which didn't seem related, but maybe they were. Hard to explain .. ...like they halfway fell apart after expulsion.

Anyway - hope it did some good even w/out visual proof.

Tom, I know this is gross, but you don't see much unless you actually poke and pull apart your excrement. Because most of the time the parasites are hidden inside. Some sort of poke out, but most don't.

I broke a wire hanger to use, and shine a flashlight as well as wearing my reading glasses to look.

So, unless you actually pass nothing but parasites (which isn't likely to happen) that just float in there all by their lonely selves, you wouldn't have seen much.

I am now on day twelve. I see new things every day (today I believe several flukes), but most days it is just a million little skinny white worms and eggs (I obviously only see the large ones, there are microscopic ones nobody would see without a microscope).

I understand what Carla is saying. I obviously have so many parasites that I doubt that one cleanse will get them all out. I will do another one in three months, and then another one three months after that.

Interestingly, my oldest daughter went to a Kinesiologist last week, because she is just not feeling right. She has low body temperature, low blood pressure and low energy (not good with five kids). In short, she feels exactly like I did at her age.

I have told her months ago that she has adrenal fatigue, and also told her a few weeks ago that she likely has parasites as well, and sent her a link to the humaworm site.

Surprise (not really to me), she was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue and parasites! She is on a lot of supplements now, which seem to help. She can't do humaworm right now because she is still breastfeeding. But she has ordered the cleanse for her husband and the four older kids. She was told that those supplements will make her environment inhospitable to parasites and they might just leave. We will see. She can always do the cleanse when little Hanna finally decides to give up breast milk (she is 19 months old).

I didn't get very far in convincing my other kids that they likely have parasites, too. But now I have my oldest daughter telling her siblings that they need to do the cleanse!

Two of whom let their dogs lick their baby's faces. Yuck, I've told them many times that is a terrible idea and just asking for their children to have parasites. But of course, they just laugh at me.

I just finished my 30 days and didn't see anything. But I didn't go poking around, so maybe there was something there. I'm a bit disappointed because I was hoping that maybe my skin would clear up a little (I have psoriasis) and that I would lose weight. I've gained weight and my skin isn't any better. I either didn't have parasites or the little critters weren't affecting my skin. I might just have to do a fast to jumpstart some weight loss.

Carla, Can you elaborate a little concerning the benefits you felt after the first liver cleanse. Obviously it was worth your wild if you did it again. Everyone mentions feeling awful. Can you function at your job during this 30 days? Take care of day to day living. Running errands, socializing? Thinking clearly?

Thanks for your input!

Debbie

It's not a liver cleanse, but a parasite cleanse. :)

I have Lyme Disease and cannot regularly do the things you mention anyway. I have good days that are near normal, but still too many bad days to hold a job. The Humaworm, does make me worse, but it could have been stirring up the Lyme.

After the Humaworm .... and I didn't poke around, I had a large tapeworm that I couldn't miss :D .... but I'm sure, like Ursa says, if I had looked closer, I'd have seen more .... anyway, afterward, my appetite returned more to normal and I gained some much needed weight.

I also had a lot of other improvement, but I don't know how much was the Humaworm and how much were the other meds I was on for the Lyme.

I am now on day 22, and I am still getting as many small white worms every day as I have been from the beginning. Plus yesterday I got several large pieces that looked like they came from something pretty big (maybe a tapeworm?).

I am feeling sick and dreadfully tired these days. I hope it improves after I am done with the cleanse. Mind you, with that many parasites still coming out, I wonder if one cleanse is enough!

I am definitely going to do another one when my husband does at the beginning of September (after he gets back from a missions trip to the deep jungles of Papua New Guinea). Fortunately that will be after our youngest daughter will go back to her sister's place to live and go to school, and our summer visitor (a nephew from Germany who was here two years ago) has gone home. So, I can then just take it easy.

Because it will cause me to be ill again for a month!

On day three with Humaworm and I feel a lot better, finally. I was nauseous on and off for the first two days. Haven't seen anything yet and I'm kinda hoping not to. I would like to know that it is working but, I don't like to think of those "things" living in my body. I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed not to see anything. (yes, I'm flip-flopping on the idea)

I have been able to work the whole time but, had to put effort into being pleasant!

I ordered my second round HW. Ordered on 5/10. Shipped on 5/13 and arrived 5/15. I was amazed at how fast they did my custom order.

This time I got extra strength without cascara sagrada and psyllium. We'll see how it goes second time round :rolleyes: Did the last one in January with good results.

I think I'll start next week.

I have heard of this before and was afraid to try it. After reading on Candida I think I have those symptoms and humaworm can help cleanse that out. How do I order this product? What do I ask for since I am allerigc to wheat? Will it make me sick? I need to do something, I feel horrible today.

What kind do I order? There is a lot to choose from :D

What kind do I order? There is a lot to choose from :D

Just the regular adult parasite cleanse for $29.95 (I think that was the price). It is definitely gluten-free, and only has herbs in it.

Well, after today I have two days left. I am feeling very tired and it is really starting to hurt my stomach as well as the rest of my body. But I WILL finish it.

For my next round in September I will ask them to leave out the ginger, peppermint and cayenne, because I think those are the main culprits in making me feel terrible. Especially the peppermint (which is extremely high in salicylates) gives me problems. I will have minty burps before I get acid reflux. That's another thing, I can't lie flat right now, and even lying with my head elevated I wake up because of reflux that is almost vomiting.

I am still seeing parasites when having bowel movements. Not the little white worms any more, but still small flesh coloured ones. Plus what I can't really define, always the excrement is surrounded/has all the way through 'tissue' of some sort that is attached and moving (floating) with any movement. It is see-through and undefinable (at least by me), but it is not what you would expect. I have no idea what it is.

I do hope that once I am done I am going to feel better than I did before starting the cleanse.

Do any of you have intersticial cystitis? Do any of the ingredients cause your bladder to flare up? I am thinking Cayenne would be a no no.

I am just getting around to thinking about trying this, and i just read this on the Humaworm website. Bummer.

On July 31st, 2008 - HUMAWORM, INC. suffered a complete loss due to fire. We will try to have all orders through today - August 2, 2008 filled and sent out by August 29th, 2008.

This site is still active and we can still take orders, but we cannot answer emails until sometime in the next two weeks. THANK YOU for your understanding.

A family of raccoons has built a nest in a neighbor's tree, and their poo has lots of nasty parasites in it. I was thinking of doing this as a preventative measure, along with a commando effort to get rid of the nasty raccoons. They think our chickens look like a tasty snack. :lol:

Wouldnt hurt to do "Renew Life" Paragone. You can do Humaworm another time. Supposedly we need to do them a few times a year. Humaworm yielded nothing in the toilet for me.....I was hopeful......

I am just getting around to thinking about trying this, and i just read this on the Humaworm website. Bummer.

A family of raccoons has built a nest in a neighbor's tree, and their poo has lots of nasty parasites in it. I was thinking of doing this as a preventative measure, along with a commando effort to get rid of the nasty raccoons. They think our chickens look like a tasty snack. :lol:

In a hurry the other day, ordered from humaworm site without going to the home page first, then saw this post and checked out humaworm home page. My order was processed through paypal on aug 5th. don't know when I may receive hw products, sorry I didn't look at home page first, now can't afford another product for cleanse :angry:

Wouldnt hurt to do "Renew Life" Paragone. You can do Humaworm another time. Supposedly we need to do them a few times a year. Humaworm yielded nothing in the toilet for me.....I was hopeful......

How did you get the brand name to print? I've recommended 2 products Brenda Watson puts out and the brand name is always kicked out. Her company is dedicated to intestinal health/detoxification and her fiber bars are the best I've found because they're 14 grams of gluten-free fiber.

This company took my money and ran. No replies to email queries. This was over 6 months ago. Many others have had similar experiences at the curezone forum.