147 replies to this topic

#136 CarlaB

CarlaB

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,049 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:11 PM

Carla, Can you elaborate a little concerning the benefits you felt after the first liver cleanse. Obviously it was worth your wild if you did it again. Everyone mentions feeling awful. Can you function at your job during this 30 days? Take care of day to day living. Running errands, socializing? Thinking clearly?
Thanks for your input!
Debbie

It's not a liver cleanse, but a parasite cleanse. :)

I have Lyme Disease and cannot regularly do the things you mention anyway. I have good days that are near normal, but still too many bad days to hold a job. The Humaworm, does make me worse, but it could have been stirring up the Lyme.

After the Humaworm .... and I didn't poke around, I had a large tapeworm that I couldn't miss :D .... but I'm sure, like Ursa says, if I had looked closer, I'd have seen more .... anyway, afterward, my appetite returned more to normal and I gained some much needed weight.

I also had a lot of other improvement, but I don't know how much was the Humaworm and how much were the other meds I was on for the Lyme.
gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#137 Ursa Major

Ursa Major

My grandson Eli, 12 months

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

I am now on day 22, and I am still getting as many small white worms every day as I have been from the beginning. Plus yesterday I got several large pieces that looked like they came from something pretty big (maybe a tapeworm?).

I am feeling sick and dreadfully tired these days. I hope it improves after I am done with the cleanse. Mind you, with that many parasites still coming out, I wonder if one cleanse is enough!

I am definitely going to do another one when my husband does at the beginning of September (after he gets back from a missions trip to the deep jungles of Papua New Guinea). Fortunately that will be after our youngest daughter will go back to her sister's place to live and go to school, and our summer visitor (a nephew from Germany who was here two years ago) has gone home. So, I can then just take it easy.

Because it will cause me to be ill again for a month!
I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#138 Guest_digmom1014_*

Guest_digmom1014_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:18 AM

On day three with Humaworm and I feel a lot better, finally. I was nauseous on and off for the first two days. Haven't seen anything yet and I'm kinda hoping not to. I would like to know that it is working but, I don't like to think of those "things" living in my body. I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed not to see anything. (yes, I'm flip-flopping on the idea)

I have been able to work the whole time but, had to put effort into being pleasant!

#139 truthsearcher

truthsearcher

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

I ordered my second round HW. Ordered on 5/10. Shipped on 5/13 and arrived 5/15. I was amazed at how fast they did my custom order.

This time I got extra strength without cascara sagrada and psyllium. We'll see how it goes second time round :rolleyes: Did the last one in January with good results.

I think I'll start next week.

#140 msmini14

msmini14

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:13 AM

I have heard of this before and was afraid to try it. After reading on Candida I think I have those symptoms and humaworm can help cleanse that out. How do I order this product? What do I ask for since I am allerigc to wheat? Will it make me sick? I need to do something, I feel horrible today.

Gluten Free going on 5 years and counting!

gluten-free is a life change and not a diet.

#141 msmini14

msmini14

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:21 AM

What kind do I order? There is a lot to choose from :D

Gluten Free going on 5 years and counting!

gluten-free is a life change and not a diet.

#142 Ursa Major

Ursa Major

My grandson Eli, 12 months

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:41 AM

What kind do I order? There is a lot to choose from :D

Just the regular adult parasite cleanse for $29.95 (I think that was the price). It is definitely gluten-free, and only has herbs in it.

Well, after today I have two days left. I am feeling very tired and it is really starting to hurt my stomach as well as the rest of my body. But I WILL finish it.

For my next round in September I will ask them to leave out the ginger, peppermint and cayenne, because I think those are the main culprits in making me feel terrible. Especially the peppermint (which is extremely high in salicylates) gives me problems. I will have minty burps before I get acid reflux. That's another thing, I can't lie flat right now, and even lying with my head elevated I wake up because of reflux that is almost vomiting.

I am still seeing parasites when having bowel movements. Not the little white worms any more, but still small flesh coloured ones. Plus what I can't really define, always the excrement is surrounded/has all the way through 'tissue' of some sort that is attached and moving (floating) with any movement. It is see-through and undefinable (at least by me), but it is not what you would expect. I have no idea what it is.

I do hope that once I am done I am going to feel better than I did before starting the cleanse.
I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#143 loraleena

loraleena

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

Do any of you have intersticial cystitis? Do any of the ingredients cause your bladder to flare up? I am thinking Cayenne would be a no no.

#144 cruelshoes

cruelshoes

We've heard nothing at all about the growing tomato menace..

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:04 AM

I am just getting around to thinking about trying this, and i just read this on the Humaworm website. Bummer.

On July 31st, 2008 - HUMAWORM, INC. suffered a complete loss due to fire. We will try to have all orders through today - August 2, 2008 filled and sent out by August 29th, 2008.

This site is still active and we can still take orders, but we cannot answer emails until sometime in the next two weeks. THANK YOU for your understanding.

A family of raccoons has built a nest in a neighbor's tree, and their poo has lots of nasty parasites in it. I was thinking of doing this as a preventative measure, along with a commando effort to get rid of the nasty raccoons. They think our chickens look like a tasty snack. :lol:
-Colleen
Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)
13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy
Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

#145 ShayFL

ShayFL

ShayFL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:55 AM

Wouldnt hurt to do "Renew Life" Paragone. You can do Humaworm another time. Supposedly we need to do them a few times a year. Humaworm yielded nothing in the toilet for me.....I was hopeful......
GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

#146 susieg_1

susieg_1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

I am just getting around to thinking about trying this, and i just read this on the Humaworm website. Bummer.

A family of raccoons has built a nest in a neighbor's tree, and their poo has lots of nasty parasites in it. I was thinking of doing this as a preventative measure, along with a commando effort to get rid of the nasty raccoons. They think our chickens look like a tasty snack. :lol:

In a hurry the other day, ordered from humaworm site without going to the home page first, then saw this post and checked out humaworm home page. My order was processed through paypal on aug 5th. don't know when I may receive hw products, sorry I didn't look at home page first, now can't afford another product for cleanse :angry:
Self dx celiac disease
Gluten free since July 2007
Clinical dx celiac disease November 2007
Self-dx Lyme disease May 2008
Lyme confirmed positive Western Blot May 2008

#147 mymagicalchild

mymagicalchild

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:16 PM

Wouldnt hurt to do "Renew Life" Paragone. You can do Humaworm another time. Supposedly we need to do them a few times a year. Humaworm yielded nothing in the toilet for me.....I was hopeful......

How did you get the brand name to print? I've recommended 2 products Brenda Watson puts out and the brand name is always kicked out. Her company is dedicated to intestinal health/detoxification and her fiber bars are the best I've found because they're 14 grams of gluten-free fiber.

#148 hills

hills

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:57 PM

This company took my money and ran. No replies to email queries. This was over 6 months ago. Many others have had similar experiences at the curezone forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: