Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:01 PM
Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:45 PM
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:11 AM
I can't help directly, but you may want to send a PM to broncobux, who is a member here. Chris lives and works in Las Vegas, and knows a lot about safe places to eat. He is not here every day, and so may not see this question unless you bring it to his attention. I am sure he will respond if you ask him. He has helped others with similar questions in the past.
Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Here are some places you will want to try:
1. Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's restaurant) - excellent tex-mex and great margaritas (gluten-free of course).
2. Bradley Ogden - expensive, but excellent. Very accomodating
In Forums Shops
1. Sushi Roku
2. Boa Steakhouse
3. Joe's Stone Crab (make sure you get the daddy's potatoes - not on the menu but are incredible!)
Outside of Caesars (with gluten-free menu)
1. Capitol Grille in Fashion Show Mall
2. Maggiano's in Fashion show Mall
3. Cafe BaBa Reeba in Fashion show Mall
4. Mon Ami Gabi - French restaurant in Paris Casino.
5. The Border Grille (either in Mandalay Bay or MGM - good MExican food - love the gluten-free menu)
Outside of Casears (withoutGF menu, but that have been accomodating)
1. Stack in Mirage - Hip Steakhouse - best tater tots on the planet - LOL - they stuff them with bacon and brie.
2. Fix At Bellagio - the lobster mashed potatoes are incredible!
3. Carnegie Deli in Mirage. Order a Reuben and bring your own bread (order no bread of course).
4. In N Out Burger
Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:29 PM
Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:24 PM
Hey, I just noticed your post about going to Las Vegas!! Have you been before?? My husband and I went last year and had the time of our lives. We stayed at the Bellagio, but Caesars Palace was so absolutely fabulous!! I actually got a little bit crazy, and got my first tatoo while we were there. Anyway, we are THINKING about maybe trying to go back this summer. I will be so anxious to find out from you where I can eat safely. roxie
I took my oldest daughter on a mom/daughter senior trip when she graduated from high school. We went on a mountain biking trip to Moab. My youngest daughter graduates this year, and wants to go to the Tim McGraw and the Elton John concerts in Vegas. I want to make sure we don't spend every day wasting time on where I can eat. I have only been to Vegas one other time, but I had a great time.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users