#16 mamaw

mamaw

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:46 AM

Hey Angie

Soft pretzels are on Naomi's site. SHe has the Auntie Anne's clone & another one. Her site is very good & informative as well. Do you belong to a support group? I know Naomi sells flour at the Lancaster group. I can't remember exactly where you are located....I had her at our group & everyone loved her..... She's only 30 & lots of fun, & knowledge....& owns a business to boot!!!!!
mamaw

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Guhlia

Guhlia

Ah yes.... Happy New Year to all, Red Bridge style... LOL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:52 AM

Hey Angie

Soft pretzels are on Naomi's site. SHe has the Auntie Anne's clone & another one. Her site is very good & informative as well. Do you belong to a support group? I know Naomi sells flour at the Lancaster group. I can't remember exactly where you are located....I had her at our group & everyone loved her..... She's only 30 & lots of fun, & knowledge....& owns a business to boot!!!!!
mamaw

I live about 20 minutes outside of Lancaster city. I don't belong to a support group, mostly because I'm very awkward around people. I get anxious in new settings also, so I haven't joined one. (can you say asperger's? lol)

What is Naomi's site??? I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO miss Auntie Anne's pretzels! I would do almost anything to have an exact replica. Any chance anyone knows how to duplicate their delicious sweet mustard?
~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

#18 Learner01

Learner01

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

Posting to an old thread, is that ok? Thank you for this recipe! Before my flare-up recently, I made a fantastic cheese danish using store bought crescent rolls. I'm craving it again! So glad I found this through the search field.

#19 andrearae

andrearae

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

This is absolutely great and an easy recipe to follow. I use better batter
and this dough lasts in the fridge for a week. I can just pull it out and use it to make crescent rolls, calzones etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: