Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Carrabba's.

2 posts in this topic

Last Friday when I went to work I was told we were all going out to lunch and I was not happy! The whole of the Kennesaw Carrabba's was closed for us (a lot of people) and pre-buffet style food selections were set up. I asked our areas server if it was all planned out and he said "Yes, but what are your food allergies?" Ha! I told him about being gluten-free and a vegan. He brought me out my own salad and I decided just to have grilled zucchini for lunch. When everyone else went into line for food he brought mine over. It was a nice experience.

http://www.carrabbas.com/

Ads by Google:
Last Friday when I went to work I was told we were all going out to lunch and I was not happy! The whole of the Kennesaw Carrabba's was closed for us (a lot of people) and pre-buffet style food selections were set up. I asked our areas server if it was all planned out and he said "Yes, but what are your food allergies?" Ha! I told him about being gluten-free and a vegan. He brought me out my own salad and I decided just to have grilled zucchini for lunch. When everyone else went into line for food he brought mine over. It was a nice experience.

http://www.carrabbas.com/

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience! I eat at Carraba's frequently and always have a nice relaxing time (usually eating out is stressful for me). They actually have special gluten free menus and the servers are knowledgable.