This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Confused!

luciasmom

luciasmom Rookie

It

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Lisa Mentor
It

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Barbiet
    Newest Member
    Barbiet
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Spacepanther
      thank you knitty kitty I don't have a vitamin deficiency and I supplement omegas.  Are there other more mild symptoms that co-occur with your joint pain as well @Moodiefoodie? I am suspicious my own joint pain could be related to another autoimmune issue. I am wondering if it is Crohn's or something similar because I've continued to experience some issues despite having normal celiac antibody levels. What have you considered?
    • Scott Adams
      Here are some more publications on this topic: https://www.celiac.com/celiac-disease/celiac-disease-amp-related-diseases-and-disorders/fertility-pregnancy-miscarriage-and-celiac-disease/ 
    • Sobiha
      Yes, it could be. Anti histamines help with the symptoms but I don't really like to take them long term.  
    • Scott Adams
      There is a product call Quinoa Flakes that might be a good substitute for oats.
    • Scott Adams
      How much gluten daily were you eating before your blood panel was taken? Here is more info about how to do a gluten challenge for a celiac disease blood panel, or for an endoscopy: and this recent study recommends 4-6 slices of wheat bread per day: