2 replies to this topic

#1 krzsqrll

krzsqrll

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:21 AM

Ok-i already use the Pacifica line of soaps and perfumes (im NOT the one w/ celiac-my son is)i wrote to them to make sure their products were w/Gluten-Free-heres is the email response i got back from them.Still not sure.Could someone check this out and let me know what you think-please:) Thanks-Tammy

Hi Tammy,
Here is a list of ingredients in some of our products.
Hope this helps.
Best wishes,

Kevin Hepburn Donald

Director of Retail Sales
Pacifica Incorporated
3139 N.W. Industrial St.
Portland, Oregon
866-337-7100
customerservice@pacificacandles.com
Pacifica Soap Ingredients

Here is a list of soaps that are said to contain or do contain almond oil or
meal:

Bali Lime Papaya

Mexican Cocoa

Zanzibar Cinnamon Almond

French Lilac

Tunisian Jasmine

Persian Rose

Tahitian Gardenia

Hawaiian Ruby Guava

Vietnamese Lavender

Waikiki Pikake

Tibetan Mt. Temple

Spanish Amber

Also, all of our soaps are mixed in tanks that are used to produce soap
that contain almond oil or meal.
In Love & Light, Tam
My adorable 6y.o. son was DX
w/ celiac 6/12/08

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Leonesse

Leonesse

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:28 AM

Pacifica - on 2-26-09 - wrote me that all their products are gluten-free. Pacifica makes perfumes (solid and liquid), soaps, and candles - and they smell wonderful! I get them at Whole Foods, but Pacifica also has a web site. I did not ask whether they contain nuts.
Loving connection is like water, bearing life & healing. Once, we were connected to all things; but we have disconnected from nature & ourselves. The animals, wild & domestic, are anxious to reconnect with us consciously so we may learn what they have to teach: how to love unconditionally, to parent well, to be at peace, to be resilient, to live lightly on the Earth in harmony with the animal & plant nations... Please consider learning animal communication. Anyone can do it, it's fun, and you'd help save the Earth!

#3 gfinchandler

gfinchandler

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 06:53 PM

Pacifica - on 2-26-09 - wrote me that all their products are gluten-free. Pacifica makes perfumes (solid and liquid), soaps, and candles - and they smell wonderful! I get them at Whole Foods, but Pacifica also has a web site. I did not ask whether they contain nuts.

Thanks for this info! I just put in a call to Pacifica to find out the same thing and had to leave a message. I love their products and was concerned that the vitamin e they use might be from a wheat source. I'm so happy to know it's not! I'll still inquire when they call me back to see if anything has changed, and if it has I'll post here. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: