3 replies to this topic

#1 Elise01

Elise01

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Hello my name is Elise, I am 14 years old, and I was diagnosed with celiac almost a year ago a week after my 14th birthday.
I've been visiting this site for a while and thought that I should start posting here, maybe meet some new people who could help me out.
How is everyone?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 purple

purple

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:42 AM

Hi Elise, I will reply to you because I have 2 daughters ages 16/19. The 19 year old is allergic to gluten and possibly the 16. I know this is a teenager section but no one else has reponded to your post yet. I would like to know how you came to find out you are a celiac and what were your symptoms. I am watching my 16 year old really close now. Thanks for your reply. Also, please tell us how someone could help you as you mentioned in your post. I can tell that you are really brave!
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

#3 ShayFL

ShayFL

ShayFL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

We are happy to help you out. Just let us know what you need. :)
GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

#4 Softballer7

Softballer7

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:44 PM

Hello my name is Elise, I am 14 years old, and I was diagnosed with celiac almost a year ago a week after my 14th birthday.
I've been visiting this site for a while and thought that I should start posting here, maybe meet some new people who could help me out.
How is everyone?

Hey Elise,
I am thirteen and I have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease since I was 6 months old. If you have any questions or you just wanna talk, I'm here and I would be happy to have someone I can talk to tooo. So post please if you need anything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: