Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Im Kinda New Here...

4 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Elise, I am 14 years old, and I was diagnosed with celiac almost a year ago a week after my 14th birthday.

I've been visiting this site for a while and thought that I should start posting here, maybe meet some new people who could help me out.

How is everyone?

Ads by Google:

Hi Elise, I will reply to you because I have 2 daughters ages 16/19. The 19 year old is allergic to gluten and possibly the 16. I know this is a teenager section but no one else has reponded to your post yet. I would like to know how you came to find out you are a celiac and what were your symptoms. I am watching my 16 year old really close now. Thanks for your reply. Also, please tell us how someone could help you as you mentioned in your post. I can tell that you are really brave!

We are happy to help you out. Just let us know what you need. :)

Hello my name is Elise, I am 14 years old, and I was diagnosed with celiac almost a year ago a week after my 14th birthday.

I've been visiting this site for a while and thought that I should start posting here, maybe meet some new people who could help me out.

How is everyone?

Hey Elise,

I am thirteen and I have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease since I was 6 months old. If you have any questions or you just wanna talk, I'm here and I would be happy to have someone I can talk to tooo. So post please if you need anything