Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Supreme Pizza In Madison, Wi?

3 posts in this topic

Supreme Pizza apparently offers gluten-free pizza, but I don't know anything about them and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the place. I read some reviews that they had been serving a "vegetarian" pizza with lard crust, so I'm not sure if I want to trust them. <_<

Ads by Google:
Supreme Pizza apparently offers gluten-free pizza, but I don't know anything about them and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the place. I read some reviews that they had been serving a "vegetarian" pizza with lard crust, so I'm not sure if I want to trust them. <_<

Hmmm... haven't been there. My brother just moved to Madison and my daughter may go there for university, so I hope they do have some gluten-free options.

~Laura

I've never heard of Supreme Pizza, being from Milwaukee area, but Bunky's Cafe has gluten free pizza. Just in case you didn't already know!

:rolleyes:

Molly