2 replies to this topic

#1 frenchiemama

frenchiemama

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

Supreme Pizza apparently offers gluten-free pizza, but I don't know anything about them and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the place. I read some reviews that they had been serving a "vegetarian" pizza with lard crust, so I'm not sure if I want to trust them. <_<

Carolyn

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. "
- Hunter S. Thompson

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 cyberprof

cyberprof

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

Supreme Pizza apparently offers gluten-free pizza, but I don't know anything about them and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the place. I read some reviews that they had been serving a "vegetarian" pizza with lard crust, so I'm not sure if I want to trust them. <_<

Hmmm... haven't been there. My brother just moved to Madison and my daughter may go there for university, so I hope they do have some gluten-free options.

~Laura
Diagnosed by biopsy 2/12/07. Negative blood tests. Gluten-free (except for accidents) since 2/15/07. DQ2.5 (HLA DQA1*05:DQB1*0201)

Son, age 18, previously delayed growth 3rd percentile weight, 25th percentile height (5'3" at age 15). Negative blood work. Endoscopy declined. Enterolab positive 3/12/08. Gene results: HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201 HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0503 Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,1(Subtype 2,5) Went gluten-free, casein-free 3/15/08. Now 6'2" (Over six feet!) and doing great.

"Great difficulties may be surmounted by patience and perseverance." Abigail Adams (1744-1818) 2nd First Lady of the United States

#3 gfmolly

gfmolly

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:19 AM

I've never heard of Supreme Pizza, being from Milwaukee area, but Bunky's Cafe has gluten free pizza. Just in case you didn't already know!
:rolleyes:
Molly
Diary free 11/06-6/08
Now using a small amount of low-lactose dairy such as aged cheeses and yogurt. Yum!
Gluten-free since 4/07

"When you row another person across the river, you get there yourself."
- Fortune Cookie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: