#1 aldeco

aldeco

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:06 PM

Hi all

I am new to this forum so if this has been answered in the past I apologise now.

I have just come home from work because I had cramping and bloating in my stomach. But the the main reason I came home was I was sitting at the desk and all of a sudden just started to shake uncontrollably :( If anyone else as had this happen to them or knows of someone else who as a celiacs that its happened to please let me know.
as it freaked me out.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 ShayFL

ShayFL

ShayFL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

Have you been overly stressed lately? Your adrenals could be tired. If you google "adrenal fatigue" you can see if this sounds like you.
GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

#3 Ursa Major

Ursa Major

My grandson Eli, 12 months

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:40 PM

I agree with Shay that it sounds like adrenal fatigue. I have adrenal issues, and I would get the same kind of internal shaking that felt like 'freezing inside', without it being cold. It only used to happen when I would be under a lot of stress.

I don't normally get that now because I take hydrocortisone, otherwise I sure would.
I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 VioletBlue

VioletBlue

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:58 PM

Shaking can also be a sign of hypoglycemia. Had it been awhile since you'd eaten, or had you eaten something high in sugar or carbs? Hypoglycemia can accompany Celiacs. It's low blood sugar as opposed to hyperglycemia which is high blood sugar.

Hi all

I am new to this forum so if this has been answered in the past I apologise now.

I have just come home from work because I had cramping and bloating in my stomach. But the the main reason I came home was I was sitting at the desk and all of a sudden just started to shake uncontrollably :( If anyone else as had this happen to them or knows of someone else who as a celiacs that its happened to please let me know.
as it freaked me out.

"My mother always told me, it's okay to play with a man's mind
as long as you put it back where you got it when you're done with it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: