Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Found This On Another Message Board

32 posts in this topic

Yes, I know and I already apologized. I just don't think it's a good idea anymore for me to hang out there. Maybe anybody else does it. I sure don't want to be a prick and if anybody askes me for help i sure won't say no. But on my own i'm not doing anything anymore. I'll stay on this message board here, where we know each other. I'm just sick of helping anywhere else. That's all...

Hugs, Stef

Ads by Google:

That's nice. The spoon theory :lol: . That's a very good way to say it. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Stef

celiac3270, I just read in your signature that you are having surgery for malrotated intestines??? Best of luck and i'll keep you in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing post-surg ok?

Hugs,

Twister

I will :). It'll be tough to leave, cause as you can probably tell, I live on this board! When I'm not doing homework or sleeping or eating, I'm on here posting--I'm going to go through withdrawl being away for a few days :lol:

Steph,

You have helped me. I learned about something new.

It just so happens a mother at school approached to ask me about Celiac. Her daughter has the peanut allergy at school. Her younger child at home is now going through the symptoms of Celiac or maybe E.E. I could only tell her about Celiac at the time, because I never heard of E.E. I will tell her about E.E. If the information helps her, I will let you know if I hear anything. You may have helped a child get an earlier diagnoses, for something we know the are very painfull symptoms.

Maybe things didn't go the way you hoped, but you may have helped more people than you ever imagined. You acted from your heart.

Thank you,

Laura

Thanks, that's awesome to know :D . But i'm still sad, i pissed of some other people <_< .

Hugs, Stef