No replies to this topic

#1 Ursa Major

Ursa Major

My grandson Eli, 12 months

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:54 AM

Elisabet, I tried answering your PM, but your inbox is full! Please send me an e-mail from your yahoo address, or clear out your inbox, so I can send you my message!

If you would like to call me, please remember to dial a '1' before the area code and number. I just realized that you NEVER get a busy signal when calling me (as you said you did), because our answering service picks it up when we are on the phone. So, you must have done something wrong. Your calls never went through at all.

Ursa
I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: