Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ummm, Oral Sex Question?

128 posts in this topic

I use those 7th Generation.....but I do not put them anywhere near my mouth. And I always wash my hands after going to the bathroom...so I do not thing I will worry about this.

Ads by Google:

Well at least I don't feel so weird any more. I just started figuring out that I may be suffering from Celiac Disease, including my extremely annoying "gluten rash" which has led me to this conclusion. I will be getting the final tests on Monday. However, with this new information I was also looking to find out if this had something to do with why I seem to react to my guys semen as well. Oral sex or intercourse, it seems to make whatever it touches itchy and slightly swollen. I definitely believe that diet affects it because it's been proven, however I'm not so sure how gluten would work with all this.

So after my testing, we will try the gluten free thing and I'll have my two cents to add as well. Fun times, lol.

Wow! I forgot about this thread and I just reread the entire thing, start to finish, and I think it should be published somewhere or have a play made out of it or something. I'm still chuckling... That said, it seems some of us are not alone in this mystery still.

Oops, there's the lunch bell!

good health to all,

lisa

I can't believe this thread exists! I was talking to my husband about this when I was first diagnosed over two months ago but never posted anything because I was too embarassed to ask. It's probably something a lot of people don't think about. After reading a lot of the posts I can't tell if it's ok or not. Can anyone give me a yes or no?

OMG. my first husband was an alcoholic and when he wanted OS it was like drinking stale beer, I would be sick for hours afterwards. . My sweetie now, dosen't drink, Thank Goodness, but I know when he's had too much salt and if he's eaten alot and I mean a lot of gluten to where he is sick to his stomach, (I think he has a problem with gluten also), I get sick too. I get all the gluten symptoms and it can last for days afterward.

So, to me yes, my opinion is you can be glutened.

Urine is sterile. :rolleyes:
It's my understanding that Urine is only Sterile to the body it was relieved from...

BTW, In the name of Science, I read all 6 pages. I offer a special THANKS to all the brave members that chimed in on this topic..

It's my understanding that Urine is only Sterile to the body it was relieved from...

BTW, In the name of Science, I read all 6 pages. I offer a special THANKS to all the brave members that chimed in on this topic..

I'm tickled about the other 4,380 people who found this topic interesting. :o:P

Boy, I didn't even think of this! I'm still new to celiac.

I didn't know this was also included with gluten free lifestyle. :P

I'll have to tell my husband about this. He drinks beer occasionally.

He won't be happy.... :P

This is pretty funny. :lol:

I remember having a reaction with my ex after OS. He thought that I was making it up, but I'd get bad canker sores.

I have no reaction with my boyfriend now (who still eats gluten) but he has had a vasectomy. I wonder if that has anything to do with my having no reaction.

Trust me....I was afraid to even come into this discussion. I get in trouble in here far to easily. :ph34r:

And I get a PM and think....oh crap...what did I say this time. :unsure:

I feel your pain . . .

This thread is VAGUELY reminiscent of a thread that got Karen and me in some trouble about ummm four years ago?!

Only going to say that I've been gluten-free for 4+ years and my DH is gluten-free just because I do the cooking and our house is gluten-free. My antibodies are consistently low when my blood is tested . . . B)

I feel your pain . . .

This thread is VAGUELY reminiscent of a thread that got Karen and me in some trouble about ummm four years ago?!

. . . B)

Sounds like I missed something interesting?? Can it still be found?????....

Sounds like I missed something interesting?? Can it still be found?????....

No, it is no longer on the board. But those of us who were around won't ever forget it. ;)

No, it is no longer on the board. But those of us who were around won't ever forget it. ;)

Bummer!!!.....

Peter, I have a picture that my son took of Karen and me howling at the full moon while were at the Outer Banks!!!

Altoids Girl makes an appearance!!!!!!!

B):P

PETER!!!!! :angry:

I just told her that our troublemaking days were REMEMBERED!! YOU gave her the thread! I told you that my fingers were NOT going to type that word!!! :P:ph34r:

And here it goes . . .

BTW: KAREN . . . An optimist is a person who just doesn't have all the facts . . . . :P

PETER: She's called the Crazy Canuck because one day I came home and a message was on our message board from my husband: The Crazy Canuck called. Call her back. :lol: :lol:

Wow! Karen, Lynne and Altoids--it's like old home week!! :D

Nice to see the two of ya!

Patti --

Someone ought to check on Scott . . . he may be having chest pains! B)

Patti --

Someone ought to check on Scott . . . he may be having chest pains! B)

:lol::lol::lol:

I read a bumper sticker that said, "The problem with trouble is that it starts out as fun!" :D

Kinda like it's all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out! :lol:

Hey Susie Q!

Trying as MUCH AS I CAN to stay out of trouble -- time will tell, I suppose B)

I really don't think it is as much as I get INTO trouble, I think it FOLLOWS me :rolleyes::lol:

(((((((hugs)))))))

Lynnie

Peter -- I still haven't typed the word . . . . :ph34r: