Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Degree Deodorant For Women

4 posts in this topic

I am still having a hard time reading the labels on some products and I can't find anywhere on the internet if Degree Deodorant for women is gluten free? I am in the process of switching my whole lifestyle to gluten free and I want to go completely gluten free just to be on the extra safe side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Ads by Google:

I am still having a hard time reading the labels on some products and I can't find anywhere on the internet if Degree Deodorant for women is gluten free? I am in the process of switching my whole lifestyle to gluten free and I want to go completely gluten free just to be on the extra safe side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

Did you ever find out? Because I have always used degree and I want to make sure I am safe. I've used makeup and lotions that have had gluten and my skin has been itchy. I don't want my deodorant to have the same effect, even though I haven't really felt any differences. 

This is over 5 years old. I don't worry about gluten in a deodorant. But if you want to, read the ingredients...maybe email the company.

I'm with Karen, I don't worry about my deodorant. I'm not licking my armpits! But, if you want to know if something is gluten free the best way to get that information is always to contact the company either by calling or emailing.