3 replies to this topic

#1 SamLeighLee

SamLeighLee

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:00 PM

I am still having a hard time reading the labels on some products and I can't find anywhere on the internet if Degree Deodorant for women is gluten free? I am in the process of switching my whole lifestyle to gluten free and I want to go completely gluten free just to be on the extra safe side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 yaninani

yaninani

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

I am still having a hard time reading the labels on some products and I can't find anywhere on the internet if Degree Deodorant for women is gluten free? I am in the process of switching my whole lifestyle to gluten free and I want to go completely gluten free just to be on the extra safe side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

Did you ever find out? Because I have always used degree and I want to make sure I am safe. I've used makeup and lotions that have had gluten and my skin has been itchy. I don't want my deodorant to have the same effect, even though I haven't really felt any differences. 

:rolleyes: YaniNani

#3 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,234 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

This is over 5 years old. I don't worry about gluten in a deodorant. But if you want to, read the ingredients...maybe email the company.

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#4 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

I'm with Karen, I don't worry about my deodorant. I'm not licking my armpits! But, if you want to know if something is gluten free the best way to get that information is always to contact the company either by calling or emailing.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: