This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg Heavenly Info On A Website

UndercoverAlien

UndercoverAlien Apprentice

Open Original Shared Link look all these chips contain no gluten =O-- and the stuff with gluten wich are made in the same fabrics contain gluten but the lines are being washed (wich means its like washing a plate with gluten food being on washd and used for eating gluten free food on)

so it means that these chips are eatable :D

(edited this message it whas unreadable sorry)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ravenwoodglass Mentor
Open Original Shared Link look all these chips contain no gluten =O-- and they stuff with gluten wich are made in the same fabrics but the lines are being washed (wich means its like washing a plate with gluten free food being washed and used for eating gluten free food on)

so it means that these chips are eatable :D

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but many of us do have issues with many of their products that are made in a shared facility. Many are okay with regular Lays chips and they also make a brand called Staxs that are in a dedicated facility. You may want to post in the products section the varieties that are your favorites and see if other may have had issue.

till now ive never eat a bad doritos chips so doesnt matter im acctualy not so picky according to chips so doesnt matter any chips wich doesnt include trouble is free to be sayd B)

curlyfries Contributor

I'm glad you don't have problems with Dorito's. I haven't tried them, yet, but I DO have problems with their Frito's.

home-based-mom Contributor

Many people who are able to eat food processed in a shared facility cannot eat food processed on shared equipment. It just depends on the company and how well they clean the equipment after making something containing gluten and before making something that is supposedly gluten free.

A lot of people have had problems with Frito Lay products. You might go through 25 or 50 bags just fine but if you get sick on the 26th or 51st bag, you learn not to trust Frito Lay any more.

Mission tortilla chips are gluten free. :)

Amyleigh0007 Enthusiast

My son was getting ill from Frito Lay products so we got rid of them. We stick to Lays Stax and Mission chips.

i havent tryd dorites after the diet im talking about that the taste doesnt bother me i like all doritos didnt tryd it already so be free to say whats causes trouble and what doesnt wont eat frittos

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived