Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Wendy's Gluten Free Items

9 posts in this topic

Ads by Google:

Wendy's has been a life-saver for me! Diagnosed in February, I've had trouble with veggies and dairy as well as staying gluten-free. A Wendy's plain baked-potato with chili (taking out the beans) has been the perfect fast-food meal when my husband and I have been on trips or just don't want to cook. I can manage salad again now, so we've had fewer meals at Wendy's in the last month or so. Also -- my follow-up TTG test was normal, so I feel confident that I haven't gotten CC at the Wendy's in my area.

Wendy's has been a life-saver for me! Diagnosed in February, I've had trouble with veggies and dairy as well as staying gluten-free. A Wendy's plain baked-potato with chili (taking out the beans) has been the perfect fast-food meal when my husband and I have been on trips or just don't want to cook. I can manage salad again now, so we've had fewer meals at Wendy's in the last month or so. Also -- my follow-up TTG test was normal, so I feel confident that I haven't gotten CC at the Wendy's in my area.

That is exactly what I ate yesterday. I took out the beans and poured on the chili...it was my best lunch ever!!!

What about the fries. I thought they were gluten-free?

Everytime I have eaten Wendy's fries, I've gotten sick. I'm sure it's CC.

Here's the latest from Wendy's website:

http://www.wendys.com/food/pdf/us/gluten_free_list.pdf

You'll notice the fries are NOT on there... because of the issue of CC'd oil. (That part's on their main allergen website)

Another one down... :angry:

Why do you remove the beans? Is it a personal preference or is there a problem with them?

Why do you remove the beans? Is it a personal preference or is there a problem with them?

I remove the beans due to allergy and IBS issues.