18 replies to this topic

#16 plantime

plantime

My two handsome grandsons

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:02 PM

My first grandbaby is due Oct 28, does that count for anything?!? It looks like we will have a fantastic baby-time this fall! Keep us all posted on how things are going for you all!
Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Linda74

Linda74

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:00 AM

Hi, not expecting yet, but in the process sometime soon. I asked my nutritionist about it (she works at a celiac center) told me to take regular adult multivitamin, vit b complex (which contains 400mcg of folic acid - all you need) and 1500 mg of calcium a day (works out to 500mg three times a day). If you need extra iron by tests, they can always add it.
I get them all at whole foods- their "365" brand. they all say gluten free on the label.

Just some other thoughts besides the typical prenatal

Congrats and good luck!

Linda

#18 kaysol

kaysol

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

I just found out I am expecting my 3rd as well. I was diagnosed last September so my first two were also not gluten-free (although I have never had symptoms). I threw up quite a bit with my first two but it didnt start till 7 weeks so I am just waiting to see what happens! I got all my blood work done and my antibodies were negative and all my iron, b12 etc were normal so I feel better about things. I am due in Febuary.
I am so hungry and NOTHING sounds good. I have to force myself to eat right now (oh why couldnt I feel that way before I was pregnant). I usually am a huge sweets person but I can't even look at it right now.
My first two pregnancies were pretty normal till the last 4 weeks when I got a horrible rash (mainly on my stomach and chest). They said it was a hormonal thing that some pregnant women get but I have to wonder now if it was actually DH. Should be interesting to see if I get it again. I so hope not, I would scratch till I was black and blue and bleeding. Yikes, you forget that stuff once you have the baby!
Hope everyone is feeling good!

Stephanie

#19 egardner

egardner

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 03:59 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users