2 replies to this topic

#1 Amy Gallagher

Amy Gallagher

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

We are going to Fox and Hound in Philadelphia. Is there anything on the list that is ok? I called, but the guy who answered was clueless!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Babygirl6915

Babygirl6915

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:05 AM

Sorry this is such a late response but I didn't see this post! I go to Fox n Hound like twice a week but the only thing I eat there is the cheese fries. They are definitely gluten-free as I have never gotten sick from them as is the ranch dressing. They are really good too! Well, at least the ones around Dallas are. They also have Tito's Vodka & during the week it is counted as well vodka! Hope this helps a little....
Jessica
Negative for Celiac
Confirmed Wheat Allergy May 5, 2007
Gluten-Free since May 7, 2007!
Other allergies: Dust Mites, Bananas, Fish, Shellfish, Chocolate, Feathers, Penicillin, 3 kinds of grasses, 4 kinds of trees & shrubs, 3 kinds of mold, & Cockroaches!

#3 Rabbit280

Rabbit280

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:00 PM

That is really good to know!!! I am looking for places I can go out to eat, mainly for my husband, since he isn't wheat free. B)
I did recently find out that a local restaurant in Colorado Springs is no longer gluten free. It is a shame, because it had a bunch of gluten free Chinese food. :(
I guess a lady got some food from them, but some of it wasn't gluten free and she had a reaction. Then she came back into the place a week later and threatened to sue the company. To me, she was the one in the wrong. The menu tells you what is safe and what isn't. She claimed that they sold something that was not wheat free to her, and she thought they should be better about it. Crazy, huh? The place is called Mu Shu's. I was only able to have one meal there before it changed. :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: