4 replies to this topic

#1 gluten Tag

gluten Tag

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

Since going gluten-free, my DH seems to be getting worse rather than better. Normal?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Belinda

Belinda

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:12 PM

Since going gluten-free, my DH seems to be getting worse rather than better. Normal?

Gluten Tag,
I have DH also and mine started to go away within the first week of being gluten-free maybe u r missing something and r not 100% gluten-free?
Maybe ur cookware or utensil's and also......
Check ur hair care or deoderant, toothpaste or any lotions or face cosmetics, hair spray and so on cuz when I'm 100% gluten-free my DH is completely gone unless I get Glutened !
Good Luck!
God Bless
Belinda

#3 gluten Tag

gluten Tag

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

Gluten Tag,
I have DH also and mine started to go away within the first week of being gluten-free maybe u r missing something and r not 100% gluten-free?
Maybe ur cookware or utensil's and also......
Check ur hair care or deoderant, toothpaste or any lotions or face cosmetics, hair spray and so on cuz when I'm 100% gluten-free my DH is completely gone unless I get Glutened !
Good Luck!
God Bless
Belinda

Thanks Belinda. I guess I just have to keep searching. Do you really think I should use my own cookware and utensils? I haven't made that leap yet.

#4 flourgirl

flourgirl

Peaches

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

Gluten Tag....or should say Gluten Abend! I know where you're coming from. I'm finally free of the DH after a long, hard struggle. I know if I make a mistake I get it back with a vengeance and almost always takes about 3 weeks to clear up. If you read past posts here about DH, you'll see lots of information and help with it all. Good luck....you WILL get there! :D
GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD, THANK YOU FOR OUR GLUTEN-FREE FOOD!

MUSIC IS THE BREATH OF LIFE
Theresa

#5 gluten Tag

gluten Tag

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:50 PM

Gluten Tag....or should say Gluten Abend! I know where you're coming from. I'm finally free of the DH after a long, hard struggle. I know if I make a mistake I get it back with a vengeance and almost always takes about 3 weeks to clear up. If you read past posts here about DH, you'll see lots of information and help with it all. Good luck....you WILL get there! :D

Thanks flourgirl. I'm starting with a stem to stern cleaning of my kitchen tomorrow. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: