This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Anybody Who Loves Jesus? :)

heatherjane

heatherjane Contributor

Just looking for celiacs who are brothers / sisters in Christ. It would be awesome to have an even tighter group to turn to for support!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaraLouise Explorer

I LOVE JESUS! :)

flourgirl Apprentice

I have no doubt that many of us here do. Unfortunately in this day and age on our society, many do not discuss their beliefs for fear of offending others. I'm not sure of the rules here about religious or political discussions. Everyone here is available to everyone else for help, support, and to comfort.

By the way....welcome aboard :)

Chicklet Rookie

I love Jesus. :D

LadyCyclist87 Apprentice

Spirituality -- of any religion, of any kind -- is a wonderful thing to have. I think sometimes coping with difficult changes in our lives calls for us to rely on something greater to face our obstacles (for those who "feel" it, so to say...I am by no means saying that EVERYONE should feel this way). I'm aware that many members of this forum are making the huge adjustment of switching to a gluten-free diet after being diagnosed, and that's a very hard thing to follow along with!

Oh...and on a personal note, I am a Christian. ;) But I'm definitely far from perfect...haha.

Gentleheart Enthusiast

I have gratefully trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ for my salvation and love Him with all my heart. :)

Welcome to the board!

heatherjane Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I by no means want to start theological debates, or break any forum rules. I just think there is something to be said about having that extra encouragement from other believers who know exactly what this experience is like. I can easily get bogged down and overwhelmed with things that happen in my life, which is when the Lord reminds me that I should be trusting in Him, rather than myself (Phil. 4:13, 2 Cor 12:7-10). As the body of Christ, we need each other, as well. :)

It's great to meet you all!

Grace and peace....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Treen Bean Apprentice

Hi everyone! I, too, am a Christian. I have gone through stages of anger at God for allowing me to suffer from Celiac Disease. However, he has used this awful disease to teach me so much. I have learned that I can not control everything in my life. I have to lean on Him and trust that He will take care of me no matter what. It took Celiac Disease for me to fully comprehend this concept! I still get angry sometimes, but God is always there to catch me and remind me to be thankful for everything I do have.

cmom Contributor

I am also a Christian and am thankful that I do not have something worse than celiac. I have my bad days when I am very tired and hungry and can find nothing to eat when I'm away from home, but always able to come back to the realization that others are suffering much more than me. I thank God for helping me accept the fact that I cannot eat certain things and helping me feel so much better for it and enjoy my life so much more now that I am not tied to a restroom somewhere. :)

psawyer Proficient

A couple of posts here have asked about the rules of the board. Everybody agreed to the rules, found here, when they joined the board. This is from my perspective as a moderator:

There is no rule against talking about religion, but please keep in mind that such discussions can easily become impassioned. This is in the Meeting Room, and the subject clearly discloses what the topic is about, so nobody should be surprised by what they see here.

Rule #1 says, in part, "Show respect for each board member, no matter what you think of their views." As long as this is kept to, the topic is acceptable.

heatherjane Contributor
A couple of posts here have asked about the rules of the board. Everybody agreed to the rules, found here, when they joined the board. This is from my perspective as a moderator:

There is no rule against talking about religion, but please keep in mind that such discussions can easily become impassioned. This is in the Meeting Room, and the subject clearly discloses what the topic is about, so nobody should be surprised by what they see here.

Rule #1 says, in part, "Show respect for each board member, no matter what you think of their views." As long as this is kept to, the topic is acceptable.

Thanks for the reminder! :)

ByeByeBagles Newbie

ME :)

whitball Explorer

I am also a Christian. I could not have made it through all of this without faith.

GFinDC Veteran

Yep me too. I think his Dad is pretty neat too!

nasalady Contributor

Count me in! :)

JoAnn

chatycady Explorer

With my whole heart! Yes! He's my Savior! :D

burkev Rookie

remember the song..."what a friend we have in Jesus"...well... my friend, your friend , our friend ....JESUS... has daily given me the perfect perspective on how to live with this disease.....it has given me perfect confidence and peace to know it's something I can easily live with.

shalom, kb

DakotaRN Newbie

Count me in too. He is #1 in our home.

bugs Rookie
Just looking for celiacs who are brothers / sisters in Christ. It would be awesome to have an even tighter group to turn to for support!

I'm new with this disease, but not new with Jesus.

Bugs / Ohio

kellylynn Rookie

because He first loved me... : )

purple Community Regular

Jesus Christ is Lord of my life and my personal Savior! I love you Jesus!!! :D

Mtndog Collaborator
Yep me too. I think his Dad is pretty neat too!
:D This made me smile!
gigantor98 Apprentice

AMEN, I have Jesus, I have really never known a time when he was not with me. He has always been with me. As a matter of fact he is within me. He is the laminen that holds me together. I do not know if I spelt laminen correctly but it is a cell that holds other cells together and other cells together. If you look it up it is in the shape of a cross. Pretty cool. Jesus Saves.

Allergy Sue Newbie
With my whole heart! Yes! He's my Savior! :D

Hello. I am new on this site but not new to gluten and dairy allergy or intolerance. I too want to meet others who love the Lord Jesus. Allergy Sue

jka8168 Newbie

Where would we be without Him? Yes, I belong to Jesus, thank you Lord!

Question for all? How do you see the gluten problems from a Scriptural perspective?

Archived