Sandwich Roll Recipe
Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:55 AM
gluten-free Sandwich Rolls
1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (I use 1 cup ground oats, 1/2 cup whatever else I have)
1 cup water
1/2 cup oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 - 2 tsp sugar (to your taste)
1. Boil oil and water with sugar and salt in sauce pan
2. Dump in gluten-free flour all at once. Turn off heat. Mix. Let cool a few minutes
3. Add eggs, one at a time, using fork to mix
4. Spoon approx. 2 inch blobs onto a cookie sheet lined with greased foil or parchment paper. You should have about 12 rolls total
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes
6. Pierce each roll with a fork when done to let steam escape
I freeze these when cool in ziplock bags, and take out 1 or 2 at a time to make small sandwiches. I reheat them wrapped in papertowel, for 90 seconds at half power.
Posted 04 April 2004 - 05:57 AM
If found it. Thank you.
Husband misdiagnosed for 27 yrs -
The misdiagnosis was: IBS or colitis
Mis-diagnosed from 1977 to 2003 by various gastros including one of the largest,
most prestigious medical groups in northern NJ which constantly advertises themselves as
being the "best." This GI told him it was "all in his head."
Serious Depressive state ensued
Finally Diagnosed with celiac disease in 2003
Other food sensitivities: almost all fruits, vegetables, spices, eggs, nuts, yeast, fried foods, roughage, soy.
Needs to gain back at least 25 lbs. of the 40 lbs pounds he lost - lost a great amout of body fat and muscle
Developed neuropathy in 2005
Now has lymphadema 2006It is my opinion that his subsequent disorders could have been avoided had he been diagnosed sooner by any of the dozen or so doctors he saw between 1977 to 2003
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users