Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Craving Sweet Gf Items

9 posts in this topic

:unsure:

Ads by Google:

I, too, was constantly craving sweets...in particular, chocolate. I went cold turkey a few days ago and I've cut it out completely--I can use the calories and fat, but I don't want to rot my teeth :).

Could you please elaborate? The smiley: :unsure: doesn't really tell us that much :lol:;)

Dried fruit! Particularly Trader Joe's dried mango. Dear me, that stuff is addictive. Tea with honey in it works well for me also. Fresh fruit also, of course. :-)

hershey bars, butterfingers, baby ruths, starbursts, and many other candies are gluten-free...is that what you had in mind? :)

That is a great candy list, still-----I really crave the Lindt brand round truffle things they sell at the check out at Borders Books!! Does anyone know if these are gluten-free or not? I don't need the calories so maybe it would be better if they are off limits! Valerie

My favorite sweet item is Dietary Specialties choc. cake mix. YUMMMY!!! I make it into mini bundt cakes... and can not leave them alone! :) They are SO good! I also like their vanilla cake mix. I don't use any icing ~ just eat them plain.

i just posted a topic on the lindt round truffles. they are not gluten free. they have malt powder. i just discovered this the hard way.

the white chocholate truffles are ok...i eat those all the time. the dark are the ones with the malt.

Kimberly,

Waht else doyou put in the mix. I see that you are also dairy free. Are you ok with eggs? Where can you get that mix..........I'm really in the mood for a piece of chocolate cake.

thanks