This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Weight Watchers Weigh In

Guest talsop

plantime Contributor

I'm at 200 again this week. I have looked back over my weights, and noticed a pattern. I will have 2 weeks high (tom influenced), then two weeks of losing, then a spike back up for two weeks TOM. This time's high is lower than last time's, and my pants are fitting much looser, so I am happy!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Kmd2024
    Newest Member
    Kmd2024
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• trents
      Welcome to he forum community, @DjinnDjab! You wrote: "i just found out i may have celiac. so needless to say i no longer have friends or relationships." Are you saying that the need to eat gluten free has resulted in losing all your friends and your entire social life?
    • DjinnDjab
      i am a 37 yo male and this describes me perfectly. on a scale of 1-10, i am at 8. 9. 10, 11 for 8-12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week. this has been going on for about 5 years and i just found out i may have celiac. so needless to say i no longer have friends or relationships so i spend a lot of time with myself. and uhhh what really sucks is uhh, sorry to say, "enjoying myself" is a trigger for this pain. i can be fine all day until i take 5 mins to "myself" and then its all downhill from there. this has robbed me of every.single.thing in my once colorful life. 
    • cristiana
      This might be helpful - from Coeliac UK.   https://www.coeliac.org.uk/information-and-support/coeliac-disease/getting-diagnosed/blood-tests-and-biospy/#:~:text=Usually%2C a biopsy of the,more about diagnosis of children.
    • Scott Adams
      Yes, wheat is common in most soy sauces now because it speeds up the fermenting process.
    • JoeBlow
      For 16 years I have relied on the website glutenfreedrugs.com to determine if a pharmaceutical is gluten-free. The website has been down for at least a week. Does anyone have any information about this outage, the status of the website founder and maintainer pharmacist Steven A. Plogsted or a phone number? I did not get a response for my email to glutenfreedrugs@gmail.com in October of 2022. Steven did respond to my emails in 2012. Thanks.