Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

gluten-free Options At Joes Crab Shack

9 posts in this topic

Hey All:

Not sure if it

Ads by Google:

Thanks for posting David. My son announced yesterday that he wants to go there next Friday for his birthday and I was wondering what on earth I could eat there since I am also shellfish intolerant. The blackened Mahi Mahi sounds like a winner for me!

Glad the info helped and was timely!!! I should mention I didn't ask about cross-contamination, since so far at least, I don

Thanks so much for posting this! I couldn't find any helpful info until I found your post. My daughter's softball team is having a party at Joe's and now she doesn't have to feel left out. Everything looks delicious and she'll be happy not to get stuck with a plain burger and broccoli.

Thanks again :D

Thank you David, I put it in my reference 3 ring binder. (yes, I am the nerd who has this-I have each section tabbed and keep it in my car trunk.)

Hey All:

Glad the info was helpful

I have to say that for a very busy corporate restaurant (I usually always eat at independents) I was impressed last Friday night. The cook came to my table to discuss my mahi mahi being both gluten and dairy free since they blacken the mahi in butter. He suggested that they bake it. I asked for olive oil but they don't carry it so I had it in canola and was still good because of all the nice blackened spices.

Glad to know this!

Please note these posts are almost 3 years old. You should probably check before you go. Things change.... :(