- - - - -

Polls

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BellyTimber_*

Guest_BellyTimber_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2005 - 04:01 PM

I have an admission to make - I read a few posts in the Teeneagers Only section (it's 30 years ago today since I was a teenager :( :o ), my excuse is, I was following a discussion about pills for a cure, and I found it had started with a poll.

My question is, I didn't seem to be able to see who had posted the poll, I think that's the first time I came across one. When is it appropriate to post a poll?

Michael

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 MySuicidalTurtle

MySuicidalTurtle

"Like a rolling stone?"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 04:09 PM

Anyone and everyone is welcome in the Teen Section! So come play with us, if you want!

You can create a poll whenever you want, as long as you need it. Don't go around creating them for no reason, though.

#3 celiac3270

celiac3270

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 06:06 PM

The first post after the poll is always one by the creator of the poll because when you create a poll, you have to post a message that goes after it.

Usually there's a post that has some pertinence to do with numbers if there's a poll...such as the research about celiacs being born in summer months or would you take a pill that would allow you to eat gluten....

And everyone's welcome to read the teens section...it's just designed as a place for teenagers to ask questions that might pertain mostly to the teenaged years...or questions they want answered by others their age. Sort of how there's a section for parents of celiacs...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: