Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Medical Books On Celiac Disease

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a good, informative book on the science of celiac disease - typical symptoms, diagnosis, physiology, treatment, etc. Two books I saw on Amazon that I'm thinking about ordering are:

Celiac Sprue: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References - Icon Health Publications; Paperback

$34.95

The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Celiac Disease: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age - Icon Health Publications; Paperback

$28.95

Anyone hear of these? Any other books that jump out? Could even be a chapter in another type of book that deals with medical issues.

Thanks!!!

Ads by Google:

I've read two books since diagnosis--already mentioned in the other post. Danna Korn is writing another one right now...I don't know what it targets.

I haven't heard of these two books you mentioned, but I have added my favorites to the list that is found in the above link. They are:

Dangerous Grains by James Braly and Ron Hoggan

Wheat Free, Worry Free by Danna Korn

I heard recently about a new book out by Jax Peters Lowell also. I can't quite think of the name right now though.

God bless,

Mariann

Thanks everyone, I'm probably going to give one or two of these a try! I'll let you know what I think...