Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Il Support Groups

6 posts in this topic

Im looking for other families or a support group who have children in Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. Anyone out there?

Ads by Google:
Im looking for other families or a support group who have children in Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. Anyone out there?

I'm in the far NW burbs & have not found anything close by. There used to be one in Rockford, but I'm pretty sure it's now defunct.

LMK if you find something, my dd would be so excited to find someone else that has celiac!

Im in Hawthorn Woods, my daughter is 2 1/2. Maybe we could start one.

I'm in the far NW burbs & have not found anything close by. There used to be one in Rockford, but I'm pretty sure it's now defunct.

LMK if you find something, my dd would be so excited to find someone else that has celiac!

Im in Hawthorn Woods, my daughter is 2 1/2. Maybe we could start one.

I'd love to find something. I have no idea on how to start one, but would be willing to help!

last year a member here, posted that there was one in McHenry. The reason I noticed is that we used to live near Mchenry, before we retired to AZ. You might try looking on this website under McHenry. I am not good at that or I would search for you. Good Luck. You can also look for a Whole Foods as they many times know the Celiac groups in the area.