5 replies to this topic

#1 Auntieadie

Auntieadie

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:03 PM

Hi! I just logged on as a new member, I have had the opprotunity to read through some of the past conversations. Thanks for all of your "celiac-life" experiences. I have been living a gluten free life for approx 1 year. I was sick for almost a year before I was finally diagnosed. I still struggle emotionally but physically I feel so much better. I look forward to chatting with all of you and learning how to cope.

Thanks!
AuntieAdie

:D

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 mom

mom

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:18 PM

Welcome AuntieAdie

I really like the forum. I log on almost every day. I helps me a lot in coping with celiac disease. Hope to hear from your past of how you cope and what you can spread our way. :rolleyes:

MOM

#3 KaitiUSA

KaitiUSA

Be the change you wish to see in the world!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,583 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:41 PM

Welcome to the board :D
This is a great place to come for support and if you have any questions just ask :D
Kaiti
Positive bloodwork
Gluten-free since January 2004
Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

#4 plantime

plantime

My two handsome grandsons

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:56 AM

Welcome to the board! Feel free to ask questions, even the embarassing ones. We have either been there/done that, or are going through it now, so there is no judgmentalness! celiac disease is hard to cope with at first, but it does get easier with time. You will get so used to reading labels that you will find yourself reading labels for complete strangers in the grocery store!
Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

#5 Guest_jbugsly_*

Guest_jbugsly_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:30 AM

Hey there fellow newbie! I too have learned so much in the few weeks that I have been here, than I have for a long time. Good luck :D

#6 Guest_Viola_*

Guest_Viola_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:45 AM

:lol: Plantime, I just did that very thing yesterday in town. Read a lable for a complete stranger that is. Poor fellow forgot his glasses at home and was checking for MSG. We had a lovely chat afterwards. He was shopping for his wife who has allergies.

Welcome AuntieAdie, the emotional stuff does get better too :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: