Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Kentucky Grilled Chicken

5 posts in this topic

Well, I was about to get excited, then went and checked their website, and it's got wheat/gluten :angry:

In fact, the ONLY thing we can eat there is a side salad :blink: and a couple of salad dressings.

Think I'll give that puppy a pass............

Ads by Google:

Me too! I was bummed! I really got my hopes up on that one :(

It always amazes me "what" food items contain gluten/wheat. WHY grilled chicken not like its fried chicken errrrr

Even the rotisserie chickens in stores having wheat.

Well maybe one day food places and companies will realize there are a lot of people out there who cannot have wheat/gluten and will sub it out for something safe so they can sell to a larger crowd... One can only hope.

It always amazes me "what" food items contain gluten/wheat. WHY grilled chicken not like its fried chicken errrrr

Even the rotisserie chickens in stores having wheat.

Well maybe one day food places and companies will realize there are a lot of people out there who cannot have wheat/gluten and will sub it out for something safe so they can sell to a larger crowd... One can only hope.

Costco rotisserie chickens do not have wheat on them........hope they never change!!

Costco rotisserie chickens do not have wheat on them........hope they never change!!

Not only that, but they're the BEST TASTING. They're the only store-cooked chickens my picky-eater husband will even eat. I appreciate that they say right on the sign at my Costco that they're gluten-free. YUM YUM YUM.

Who needs KFC anyway?