Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Mass / Ne - Support Group Found

2 posts in this topic

Finally started with a local nutritionist who specializes in Celiac - there is a MASS based website called Healty Villi - www.healthyvilli.com - they have all day conferences serving gluten-free menu and a chance to meet vendors and try their foods - a once a month support group meeting at Emerson Hospital in Concord on the 1st Thursday of the month & another at The Natual Food Exchange in Reading on the 2nd Tuesday of the month

next one would be this coming Thursday 7/2 in Concord - i'm planning on going since i have that night off from my 2nd job.

Maybe i'll meet some of you there?? :)

Ads by Google:

Finally started with a local nutritionist who specializes in Celiac - there is a MASS based website called Healty Villi - www.healthyvilli.com - they have all day conferences serving gluten-free menu and a chance to meet vendors and try their foods - a once a month support group meeting at Emerson Hospital in Concord on the 1st Thursday of the month & another at The Natual Food Exchange in Reading on the 2nd Tuesday of the month

next one would be this coming Thursday 7/2 in Concord - i'm planning on going since i have that night off from my 2nd job.

Maybe i'll meet some of you there?? :)

I am glad you are there, but I sure wish you were at the other end of the state! I am new at celiac, confirmed to me March 1, 2011. yesterday I was told my hypoglycemic state had reached the bottom of a diabetic condition. My body's reaction to celiac included uncontrollable weight GAIN (lucky me, in the minority report again!) and that is a driving force here, if I understand correctly. I need some help here. I have an interesting story and would like to help others not have to go the route I've taken!