This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Anyone In Egypt

Knoppie

Knoppie Apprentice

Hi

I'm 20 yrs old and found out recently about my gluten issues.

I'd like to get to know more people with celiac anywhere but specifically in Egypt

I'd also like to know if there is a store with gluten free products

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nos-nosco Newbie

hello:

i am a patient having celiac disease from 8 years and i didnt know any store in egypt and all products i bought,

i bought them from outside egypt if you know any store in egypt that buy these products tell me ergently,

and if you want to know any information about that disease ask me also

thanks in advance.

Knoppie Apprentice
hello:

i am a patient having celiac disease from 8 years and i didnt know any store in egypt and all products i bought,

i bought them from outside egypt if you know any store in egypt that buy these products tell me ergently,

and if you want to know any information about that disease ask me also

thanks in advance.

Hi

There is one store that I know of called health harvest so if you tell me where in Egyt you live I can tell you the one closest that I know of.

nos-nosco Newbie
Hi

There is one store that I know of called health harvest so if you tell me where in Egyt you live I can tell you the one closest that I know of.

i live in mohandeseen but if you know any other place anywhere else tell me

thanks in advance

Knoppie Apprentice

The closest one I know of for you is on gm3at eldowal al3arabia street, it's called health harvest and Here's the telephone number of the one in Nasr City and you can ask them for the address or if there is one closer to you

012-6007879

Good luck

nos-nosco Newbie

thanks a lot

but this store byes only flour,

i am asking if you know a store that sells sweets or lazania somthing like that

if you know anything byes this please tell me.

thanks in advance.

Knoppie Apprentice
thanks a lot

but this store byes only flour,

i am asking if you know a store that sells sweets or lasagnia somthing like that

if you know anything byes this please tell me.

thanks in advance.

No, unfortunately I don't know any store like that. I heard that they bake gluten-free stuff in Sharm el sheikh where i don't go.

They have something called papadums in a box like pringles which say that they're gluten free, they're like chips, you can buy those at the supermarket. I only know lasagna sheets.

I heard that gluten-free bread is available t the university of agriculture, apparently they have some kind of project with corn and so they make the bread, I don't know if they have anything else and I haven't been there yet.

If you have any other questions or helpful tips please feel free to mail me at: knoppie89@hotmail.com

bye

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 7 months later...
celiac egypt Newbie

Dears,

We help celiac patients to get gluten free products in Egypt and we are also trying to create a community for celiac patients in Egypt.

Best Regards

• 2 years later...
Niho Newbie

Hello all...

I'm an Egyptian girl, 25 years old, and i'm Lactose, Gluten intolerant and Fruitinarian for too long. I've been trying to find anything in Egypt that is NOT made up with corn, rice or eggs. I'm also so sensitive to any starchy vegetables. I take a lot of beehive products (Royal Jelly, Pollen and Propolis)and too much honey, along with Vitamin B complex supplements.

Note: Please beware of some medicines in Egypt as they may contain gluten or lactose. They do not mention this in the leaflet.

Best of LUCK :)

Niho Newbie

Dears,

We help celiac patients to get gluten free products in Egypt and we are also trying to create a community for celiac patients in Egypt.

Best Regards

Hello,

I would kindly ask you to specify more related info on Celiacs Community. Outside Egypt, there's a Gluten-Free Mall, Vitamins, medicine, T-shirts, clothes, Bracelets, magazines and journals. This community would be so much of help, indeed. I'm suffering here.

Thanks in advance!

Niho Newbie

Hi

I'm 20 yrs old and found out recently about my gluten issues.

I'd like to get to know more people with celiac anywhere but specifically in Egypt

I'd also like to know if there is a store with gluten free products

Thanks

Hello Knoppie,

I found some Vegetarian cheese that is Lactose and Gluten Free, and I also use Nestle Coffee Mate that is made in the U.S. which is Cholestrol, Gluten, Lactose free. If U are looking for a Gluten free chocolate, look for Lindt dark chocolate in On The Run, Ice-Cream in Baskin Robbins (but not all). I live on the Nile Corniche and pretty much not far from u. See if u need some details, contact me. :)

Good LUCK...

kareng Grand Master

Hello Knoppie,

I found some Vegetarian cheese that is Lactose and Gluten Free, and I also use Nestle Coffee Mate that is made in the U.S. which is Cholestrol, Gluten, Lactose free. If U are looking for a Gluten free chocolate, look for Lindt dark chocolate in On The Run, Ice-Cream in Baskin Robbins (but not all). I live on the Nile Corniche and pretty much not far from u. See if u need some details, contact me. :)

Good LUCK...

You are responding to 2-3 yeart old posts. Probably won't get a response from most of them.

Niho Newbie

You are responding to 2-3 yeart old posts. Probably won't get a response from most of them.

Well, I just tried to help out...

Thanks anyway :)

kareng Grand Master

Thanks anyway :)

Just wanted you to know. I think one of them is still around on this site. Sometimes people get angry when they think someone should respond and they aren't here any longer.

Niho Newbie

Just wanted you to know. I think one of them is still around on this site. Sometimes peope get angry when they think someone should respond and they aren't here any longer.

Yeah, you are right. It's okay I wouldn't get angry. :)

Thanks again!

• 6 months later...
Knoppie Apprentice

Thanks anyway smile.gif

Hello

This is knoppie, i lost my password

I have a facebook group called gluten free Egypt, i'd love it if you'd join :)

Archived