Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

gluten-free In Miami?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know of restaurants you can eat at in NOrth Miami/Sunny Isles... I am vacationing here for a week???

Ads by Google:

Chain restaurants - Carrabfa's carrabbas.com , Outback (there's always an outback around), PF Changs (there is one on Biscayne Blvd pfchangs.com Pizza Fusion (they use Still Riding Pizza's crust) Lame Advertisement

I have heard that The Melting Pot in some locations does Gluten free but I have never tried it. There is one on Biscayne. check meltingpot.com and call the location

NON-chains - FOGO DE CHAO (Brazilian in SOUTH BEACH) I have not tried them yet, I think I read about them on this forum.

I don't remember where I got this one from but want to check it out next time I go:

"While not in Miami Beach, Kris Wessel's new restaurant Red Light has just opened right on the Little River in the Motel Blu (77th and Biscayne Boulevard, Miami). His food is stellar, prices very easonable.. and he understands gluten-free -- and will make a number of gluten-free items upon request. I have already eaten there a few times. He's still in the "first-opening" stages, but he anticipates in the not too distant future to being able to offer some gluten-free breads/pastries to his menu"

Good luck and have fun.

Also, for casual (fast food but very good) on A1A (Collins Ave) in Sunny Isles - POLLO TROPICAL

check their website, it's grilled chicken, almost all their stuff is safe. Great to take to the beach too

(I've been to Sunny Isles for a few vacations)

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND>>>

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND>>>

The lost of restaurants below is very long, but I thought it might come in handy while youarein the miami area. It was sent to me via our local celiac support group. :) Good luck and enjoy or sunny south florida :)

Gluten Free Friendly Restaurants in South Florida

Multiple location restaurants: (The following may have a gluten-free menu or gluten-free items on menu)

Carrabba's Italian Grill