Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Pregnant Ladies!

4 posts in this topic

How's everyone doing? I thought it would be fun to share some gluten-free pregnancy treats. It seems that I want things that I can't have and usually that doesn't bother me at all. Well for a treat this week I made a fruit pizza the crust is made out of sugar cookies and then I put a fruit dip on it for a sauce and top with my favorite fresh fruit. It was so good. Just what I needed :D I thought if anyone is interested we can share some recipies for fun? I will add my recipie if that sounds good to anyone.

Ads by Google:

Hey Kay: I think it must be your pregnancy, becuase that does not sound good to me! :D

Can I get that fruit dip recipe from you? Not preggo but just in the mood for some fruit with dip. I haven't found a recipe and I don't trust the pre-made ones at the store. Marziette's customer service wasn't any help either. Why do they bother to respond when they won't answer the question?

Laura

Does apple butter count as a fruit dip? If so, it's as easy as simmering chopped apples with cinnamon (sugar, if you want it, I suppose), a touch of lemon juice, and maybe allspice and nutmeg if you want as well, stirring occasionally (more at the end) until it's the consistency you want.