This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

New Delphi Lists! Product Lists!

celiac3270

CMWeaver Apprentice

celiac3270,

I sent an email to you but must have my head in the clouds and didn't include the address. It is:

Christineweaver@comcast.net

Thanks SO much! These lists will be great!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lcmcafee2 Newbie

celiac3270,

Please send me both lists as well. (Unzipped if you will, I don't know much about computers and wouldn't know how to open it zipped) Appreciate you! :)

lcmcafee2@verizon.net

Thanks

anewsprue Newbie

Me too, Me too......Winterwoman46@yahoo.com - thank you ... thankyou...thank you :P

Guest nini

I would love to have copies of the lists too if you don't mind.

e-mail is nisla@comcast.net

zipped is fine

celiac3270 Collaborator

I sent you all the big list...unzipped when in doubt, zipped when that was requested. I've only sent one person the zipped folder of individual lists. I recommend the big list because it has all the small lists packed into one. Then you can view the various sections in the list or print only some of the pages...if anyone wants the small lists as well (zipped) please specify ;)

cdford Contributor

celiac3270, I did not get the file. I had to do some reinstalling of software when I upgraded to XP this week so it is possible it got lost in the shuffle. Is it too much trouble to send it again? You are being so great about all of this.

cdford@integrity.com

chelly1 Apprentice
:D hi we are coming to usa in august would these lists help us for our son who is celiac disease if you think they would could you e-mail them to me please thanks your so helpful address is mwhinn@hotmail.co.uk thanks again your a star

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

HAPPY DOG SUZ Enthusiast

B) Aloha,

I would love any updated lists you have forwarded to me thanks!

><>SUZANNE<><

happy_dog_suz@hotmail.com

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent and sent.

chelly1 Apprentice
:D received list today thanks alot with everyones help this holidays gonna be a breeze thanks again your a star
celiac3270 Collaborator

To get the Delphi Forums list:

1) Go to the website, Open Original Shared Link

2) Click on "messages" or "start reading"

3) Select the folder "gluten-free Product List"

4) Click on the topic called "Downloadable files word"

5) Of the four options, choose the one in the upper right.

Or e-mail me (see the e-mail feature in the lower left) with the address you want it sent to. You'd probably prefer to get it off the site, but if you have problems with it, or cannot open the zipped file, I'll send you an unzipped version.

---------------------------------------------------

I also made this post to bump it to the front of the section since it has been useful and referred to quite often.

---------------------------------------------------

-celiac3270

macman Rookie
I sent it to all the e-mail addresses listed. When in doubt, I sent it unzipped. It takes a little longer to download that way, but that way I know you'll be able to open it.

Sorry, Donna, I don't have your address. Could you PM (or e-mail) it to me? I would just send it through the celiac.com e-mail thing, but you can't put attachments in that way.

Karen, I was going to ask you if you wanted--forgetting that a list of gluten-free products in the US wouldn't be very helpful. <_< Sorry!

-C

Please email list to at_atill@yahoo.com at your convenience-Thanks!

Eliza13 Contributor

Please email unzipped to DebbieCamilo@sympatico.ca

VydorScope Proficient

Just so that you all know, if you have Windows XP you should be able to open any zip files without getting winzip, or any other program. WindowsXP calles them "Compressed folders"

sdore Enthusiast

I wouls like the list if possible.

teff77@hotmail.com

thanks

mamaathome Explorer

Hi celiac3270,

If it's not too much trouble, I would love the list as well. Thank you! auer_od@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

celiac3270 Collaborator

All sent:

To those who haven't been following this topic see this above post:

Open Original Shared Link

Roo Explorer

celiac3270,

If you could please send me both lists unzipped that would be great!

I bet you didn't know what you were getting into when you made this offer :D

My e mail address is: Deblieb@aol.com

Thanks,

Roo

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sorry, what do you mean by both lists? Do you want the master list, plus the zipped folder with all the individual lists? They're both the same; it would just be about how convenient you would find it for printing and such. I guess I could also unzip the smaller lists...just put them in a regular folder and send....

Roo Explorer

I guess the master list is all I need. Then I could either print the whole thing or pick and choose what I want to print. Correct?

Thanks,

Roo

Boojca Apprentice

Just so everyone knows, you can get the "trial" version of WinZip for free from their site...and it will unzip anything.

Bridget

celiac3270 Collaborator

Yes: Open Original Shared Link

I sent it unzipped, Roo. There's really no point to zipping except to slightly decrease the file size, thus making it faster to download and send.

• 3 weeks later...
anniej55 Apprentice

I'd love a copy of the list too! Any format is fine

anniej55@aol.com

Thanks!

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent.

DOCKLEARFAN Apprentice
Sent.

I would love one as well.

Thanks so much

Jim :D