Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

New Delphi Lists! Product Lists!

165 posts in this topic

Just sent it- OMG! celiac3270- we finally can see you! Awesome! Beverly

Ads by Google:
:D Yes! Please send it to me and Thank You for all your work on helping others! happy_dog_suz@hotmail.com Suzanne
I just sent it to you and I've already sent it to 8 others....anyone else?

I just sent it to you and I've already sent it to 8 others....anyone else?

Hi celiac3270,

Please send me the list too - at michellewoollard@msn.com!

Thank you!

I just sent it to you! Best, Beverly

I just saw your post. Am new to celiac. Mom was recently diagnosed and I am doing what I can to help her. Would appreciate the list. Unzipped. Email probass10@comcast.net Thanks :)

celiac3270----i managed to lose the list when i tried to save it----could you please send it to me again??

christine

kevheiner@msn.com

celiac3270 - These lists pertain to the U.S., correct? Not Canada or another country, right?

Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

Delawaregirl- just sent it to you. These lists do pertain to the US. B

Chrissy- just sent it to you too. Best, b

Couter - could you also send me the list. I thought I had it but I had confused it with a Clan Thompson demo list. My e-mail is floridamink@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance! Oh I think I need it 'unzipped' as well, as I don't see anything that says winzip on my computer programs list.

:)Aloha! Please email me the list and ThankYou! happy_dog_suz@hotmail.com

Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

I just sent it to you! Best, Beverly

Thank you. Do you know how current the list is. Do I still need to check the things on the list or is it safe to give to my mom and she can buy products listed?

Happy dog suz (cool name!)- Just sent it to you. The list was last updated in April 2005 You should always read the labels and check anyway just to avoid problems. But the list is a huge help! B

Happy dog suz (cool name!)- Just sent it to you. The list was last updated in April 2005 You should always read the labels and check anyway just to avoid problems. But the list is a huge help! B

Thank you again but another question--My mom was told by the dietician she met with to not eat any candy because often times the manufacture used a gluten product to coat the candy so that it did not stick in the bag. She was also told to watch spices for the same reason. In particuliar I have read spice lablels and see only the spice listed as the ingredient. Haven't really read the bags of candy ingredient.

delawaregirl- I think it depends on the candy. i personally have never heard of that before and I eat Snicker's and Reese's regularly (far too regularly). Just keep an eye on labels. Spices should be OK too- McCormack's spices (available at any supermarket) will clearly list all their ingredients. I've never had a problem with them. I think a lot of times you have to watch out for the spice mixes. In particular, NEVER eat anything with the words "natural flavors" in the ingredients unless the company says something like "natural lemon flavor" or you verify with the company first. As of january 1st wheat HAS to be labeled as an ingredient (it can't be hidden anymore) but i have been told that the FDA is allowing companies to use up their old labels first (and I'm sure there's still stuff on the shelves from 2005). Best, Beverly

I'm so sorry, but if you're still checking this, could you please send me another list? My fiance accidently threw out the one that I printed before, and I deleted it from my e-mail. I'm really sorry and really appreciate your help!

Danikali22@hotmail.com is my e-mail address. Thanks again celiac3270!

Anyone know if htey plan to update this list ever? My copy is dated 4/2005. :(

I sent it to you. Good question about the updating? I thought they updated every 6 months, but I guess not. :(

Hey celiac3270, could you please send me the list as well, thanks a million :D

gointribal85@gmail.com

celiac3270 -- could you please send me the list as well?? I've just been glutened and don't know how, because I have been REALLY strict with regard to controlling what I eat -- I've been on the gluten-free diet for 32 weeks now. Thank you very much . . . Lynne :) I'm at bodyworxinc@hotmail.com (almost forgot to put that in :P )

I'm new to this and this wounds really helpful. could you send it to tanyacoleandrews@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Beverly

Hi I think you and I were talking about this list and mine is dated April 1st 2005.

Is there a newer one than this one? I see the date you posted above.

If there is a newer list, can you please email to me?

Also did you get any responce to the TJ's updated list? Think we talked about that too. Mine is June 2005

judy@jl-studio.com

Judy in Philly

thanks so much