164 replies to this topic

#136 floridanative

floridanative

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:26 AM

Couter - could you also send me the list. I thought I had it but I had confused it with a Clan Thompson demo list. My e-mail is floridamink@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance! Oh I think I need it 'unzipped' as well, as I don't see anything that says winzip on my computer programs list.
Dx'd with anemia - March 2005
Positive blood tests - Sept. 2005
Positive biopsy - Jan. 2006
Gluten free since 1-23-06

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#137 Guest_BERNESES_*

Guest_BERNESES_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:33 AM

Floridanative- Just got ya! B

#138 HAPPY DOG SUZ

HAPPY DOG SUZ

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:35 AM

:)Aloha! Please email me the list and ThankYou! happy_dog_suz@hotmail.com

Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

#139 delawaregirl

delawaregirl

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:37 AM

I just sent it to you! Best, Beverly

Thank you. Do you know how current the list is. Do I still need to check the things on the list or is it safe to give to my mom and she can buy products listed?

#140 Guest_BERNESES_*

Guest_BERNESES_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:18 AM

Happy dog suz (cool name!)- Just sent it to you. The list was last updated in April 2005 You should always read the labels and check anyway just to avoid problems. But the list is a huge help! B

#141 delawaregirl

delawaregirl

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 01:29 PM

Happy dog suz (cool name!)- Just sent it to you. The list was last updated in April 2005 You should always read the labels and check anyway just to avoid problems. But the list is a huge help! B

Thank you again but another question--My mom was told by the dietician she met with to not eat any candy because often times the manufacture used a gluten product to coat the candy so that it did not stick in the bag. She was also told to watch spices for the same reason. In particuliar I have read spice lablels and see only the spice listed as the ingredient. Haven't really read the bags of candy ingredient.

#142 Guest_BERNESES_*

Guest_BERNESES_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 01:45 PM

delawaregirl- I think it depends on the candy. i personally have never heard of that before and I eat Snicker's and Reese's regularly (far too regularly). Just keep an eye on labels. Spices should be OK too- McCormack's spices (available at any supermarket) will clearly list all their ingredients. I've never had a problem with them. I think a lot of times you have to watch out for the spice mixes. In particular, NEVER eat anything with the words "natural flavors" in the ingredients unless the company says something like "natural lemon flavor" or you verify with the company first. As of january 1st wheat HAS to be labeled as an ingredient (it can't be hidden anymore) but i have been told that the FDA is allowing companies to use up their old labels first (and I'm sure there's still stuff on the shelves from 2005). Best, Beverly

#143 danikali

danikali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:41 AM

I'm so sorry, but if you're still checking this, could you please send me another list? My fiance accidently threw out the one that I printed before, and I deleted it from my e-mail. I'm really sorry and really appreciate your help!

Danikali22@hotmail.com is my e-mail address. Thanks again celiac3270!
Danielle (Dani)

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease by Dr. Green (gene HLA DQ8) 1/05/06
Diagnosed: Gluten Sensitive through enterolab 11/17/05
Diagnosed: Casein Sensitive through enterolab 3/7/06

Diagnosed: Interstitial Cystitis (IC) 07/26/06

I finally put my picture on because it doesn't look like I'll be eating ANY cake on my Wedding day..........I'm the one in the middle.

Intolerant to: (besides gluten)

Casein
Peanuts (can handle very small amounts)
Any kind of additives or preservatives

#144 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:44 AM

Anyone know if htey plan to update this list ever? My copy is dated 4/2005. :(

- Vincent -

#145 Guest_BERNESES_*

Guest_BERNESES_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:00 AM

I sent it to you. Good question about the updating? I thought they updated every 6 months, but I guess not. :(

#146 gointribal

gointribal

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:29 AM

Hey celiac3270, could you please send me the list as well, thanks a million :D
gointribal85@gmail.com

#147 Guest_BERNESES_*

Guest_BERNESES_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:20 AM

gointribal- Just sent it to you. B

#148 tiredofdoctors!!!

tiredofdoctors!!!

Will NOT let this disease diminish me!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:04 PM

celiac3270 -- could you please send me the list as well?? I've just been glutened and don't know how, because I have been REALLY strict with regard to controlling what I eat -- I've been on the gluten-free diet for 32 weeks now. Thank you very much . . . Lynne :) I'm at bodyworxinc@hotmail.com (almost forgot to put that in :P )
Lynne

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try tomorrow".

"There's not a word yet, for old friends we've just met. Part Heaven, part space, or have I found my place? You can just visit, but I plan to stay, I'm going to go back there some day." Gonzo, in the Muppet Movie

#149 TCA

TCA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:35 PM

I'm new to this and this wounds really helpful. could you send it to tanyacoleandrews@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
If you're looking for info on how to get started on the gluten-free diet, check out this List for Newly Diagnosed.
Self - Pain free since going gluten-free 9/05 (suffered from unexplained joint pain entire life), asthma improving, allergies improving, mysterious rash disappeared (probably DH)
Husband - Type 1 diabetic, Negative bloodwork
Son - Elevated IgA, Very high IgG, 2 negative biopsies - HLA DQ2 and DQ8 positive, Amazing dietary response since 1/06
Daughter - Congenital Heart Defect (2 surgeries), Reflux, choking issues, eczema, egg allergy - HLA DQ2 positive, Good dietary response (via me because of nursing) since 9/05
"All things happen for good for those who love God..." Romans 8:28

#150 Judyin Philly

Judyin Philly

Moved to SO CA in November 2010

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:45 PM

Beverly
Hi I think you and I were talking about this list and mine is dated April 1st 2005.
Is there a newer one than this one? I see the date you posted above.
If there is a newer list, can you please email to me?

Also did you get any responce to the TJ's updated list? Think we talked about that too. Mine is June 2005
judy@jl-studio.com
Judy in Philly
thanks so much
Judy in Southern CA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: