This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Biaggi's Italian Restaurant

bakinghomesteader

bakinghomesteader Contributor

Does anyone know what brand/kind of bread they serve there? It is absolutely wonderful!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ksymonds84 Enthusiast
Does anyone know what brand/kind of bread they serve there? It is absolutely wonderful!

You would have to call them. They generally use the closest gluten-free bakery. The one's here in Colorado use Deby's gluten free that is out of Denver.

bakinghomesteader Contributor

I did...the people i talked to weren't real sure. :( It's the one in Bloomington, IL

Swimmr Contributor

A co-worker of mine sent me an pdf of their gluten free menu. Do they seriously have gluten free pastas??? and BREAD??

sixtytwo Apprentice

Yes, Biaggi's has awesome gluten-free pasta. It is green and must be spinach pasta, but you can't tell that when you eat it. The only time I was there, I just ordered the pasta with red sauce, but they have a large gluten-free menu and now to think they may have bread too. That would push it up to the top of my favorite's list. Before gluten-free, bread could make or break a meal for me in a restaurant, I love good bread. You can google Biaggi's maybe they have the menu online. I was to the one in Raleigh, NC and it was really good.

Barbara

• 1 month later...
caligirl2001 Newbie

We ate at one in Colorado Springs and loved it. I had pizza. And they didn't have any bread for me, but we didn't call ahead either. Next time I will because I would have loved something to dip in that olive oil! I loved it and would definitely eat there again.

Archived