3 replies to this topic

#1 ChickensDon'tClap

ChickensDon'tClap

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:10 AM

Cosi now has an allergen list on their site! I've e-mailed them a few times in the past and never heard back from them so I was taking a chance every time I went there. Now, I realize that I was OK because the salads that I get don't contain gluten!

You can find the list at http://www.getcosi.c...llergenList.pdf

I'm headed there now!
Valerie

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 DownWithGluten

DownWithGluten

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

Oh, nice. Thank you. I have one of those sort of close to where I work, might be nice to try. So you've eaten some of their salads with no problem? (I'm so cynical and non-trusting lol. Just because they say it does not have gluten/"wheat" doesn't convince me...because it's not JUST wheat, you know? lol.)
Gluten-free since January, 2007

#3 ChickensDon'tClap

ChickensDon'tClap

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

I know what you mean! It's always scary taking that first bite!

On Friday, I had the half salad and half soup combo: Signature Salad with sherry shallot dressing and the tomato basil soup. The other salads on my rotation were the Greek Salad with Chicken and the Cosi Cobb. Pre-gluten-free, I would always get the create your own salad: chicken, red peppers, olives and grapes with the ginger soy dressing. I forgot to tell them not to put any bread in my bag so I had to smell the bread on the way back to the office. I ended up giving it to my co-workers as my Christmas gift to them. :)
Valerie

#4 DownWithGluten

DownWithGluten

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:40 PM

I know what you mean! It's always scary taking that first bite!

On Friday, I had the half salad and half soup combo: Signature Salad with sherry shallot dressing and the tomato basil soup. The other salads on my rotation were the Greek Salad with Chicken and the Cosi Cobb. Pre-gluten-free, I would always get the create your own salad: chicken, red peppers, olives and grapes with the ginger soy dressing. I forgot to tell them not to put any bread in my bag so I had to smell the bread on the way back to the office. I ended up giving it to my co-workers as my Christmas gift to them. :)

Hmm, that sounds good. I was eying that tomato soup too. Thanks. Mayhaps I shall try it one day (but probably on a Friday, in case I DO get sick lol, at least I won't miss work). Thank you!
Gluten-free since January, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: