This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Katz Gluten Free

mary4

mary4 Newbie

I just found a new gluten free company Katz gluten free those anyone have any other information on their products?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

hannahp57 Contributor

what kind of info are you looking for? i tried a cookie last night. katz gluten free chocolate chip cookies last night and they are yummy!!! i'll look em up and see if they have a website or something

mamaw Community Regular

Katz has been around for a while & their gluten-free products are very very good. I love the choc.dipped cookies & their multi grain bread toasted for breakfast.

Katz ( Joseph) is expanding his area so they will be popping up in many areas this year coming!

hth

mamaw

• 2 months later...
my.oh.my Newbie

Katz has been around for a while & their gluten-free products are very very good. I love the choc.dipped cookies & their multi grain bread toasted for breakfast.

Katz ( Joseph) is expanding his area so they will be popping up in many areas this year coming!

hth

mamaw

Hi, i was recently diagnosed and haven't tasted a good bread ever since. last night, my friend gave me a piece of Katz's Sliced Challa Bread which was fabulous! I was sooooo delighted. now, i am running around like craaaazy looking for it in the local stores... Would you know where i can get it here in LA,CA?

mary4 Newbie

Hi, i was recently diagnosed and haven't tasted a good bread ever since. last night, my friend gave me a piece of Katz's Sliced Challa Bread which was fabulous! I was sooooo delighted. now, i am running around like craaaazy looking for it in the local stores... Would you know where i can get it here in LA,CA?

i realized on the packaging that katz has a website. they have a list there of all stores they sell in IT'S SO COOL! hope this helps you

my.oh.my Newbie

i realized on the packaging that katz has a website. they have a list there of all stores they sell in IT'S SO COOL! hope this helps you

Gosh! thanks! i didn't find any store in my area though i did get to learn about there store refferal program. I will hopefully get store to order their products local....

thanks again!

• 1 month later...
Lisa Mentor

They sent me a sampling of their products recently and I found them to be very good.

They are trying to expand their base to some main line grocery stores, so any help any of you could do would be great to get their products within reach.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

foodiegurl Collaborator

I have also had a sampling of their products and really loved everything so far. Luckily, I have 2 local stores that carry their stuff, so I can get it easily. It is yummy!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I have also had a sampling of their products and really loved everything so far. Luckily, I have 2 local stores that carry their stuff, so I can get it easily. It is yummy!

The only thing I've tried from them is their honey muffins, because I'm trying to avoid processed sugar, and those muffins are the BOMB.

eatGF.only Newbie

I suggest people shall go and buy their breads...

I buy'em all the time and they are Fabulous! The taste is closest to regular bread I ever tried. The best part is that it's not too expensive either!

foodiegurl Collaborator

I had their challah roll today with a Sunshine burger and it was so fabulous!

eatGF.only Newbie

I had their challah roll today with a Sunshine burger and it was so fabulous!

Hi

See you're out of Chicago. Where do you buy their rolls? I Have a friend there who was recently diagnosed and she's looking for Katz products...

my.oh.my Newbie

Oh! I see the Katz Gluten Free products are becoming more and more popular. EatGF I agree everyone shall give it a shot!

I wish I could get it at my local Wholefoods. It beats their bread and any other out there, anytime.

Recently ordered their Chocolate Rucgelech online and its the BEST in gluten-free desserts!!!!

Hearty Apetite everyone!

gefen Newbie

I suggest people shall go and buy their breads...

I buy'em all the time and they are Fabulous! The taste is closest to regular bread I ever tried. The best part is that it's not too expensive either!

I totally agree with you they have great products and not expensive they also have a wholesome bread which is very nutritious its even rice free it

my.oh.my Newbie

I totally agree with you they have great products and not expensive they also have a wholesome bread which is very nutritious its even rice free it

eatGF.only Newbie

mary4 Newbie

Sounds like you know it all....

I am so happy to have tried the Katz Gluten Free line way back when I was initially diagnosed. I wouldn't be able to stick to the gluten-free diet without those Yummy products!

The White Bread is fluffy and needs no toaster once defrosted which is a plus with gluten-free breads. The Challah rolls are tall enough for a sandwich and is tasty as well. The Raspberry Tarts are great for dessert. I can actually go on and on...

Such good products make the ups and downs of being on a gluten-free diet a lot easier.

Archived